anime schools
2452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Usual Spot, J...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
i dunno if its duplicate bt i jz wanna ask.. if u get 2 choose. which anime schools would u wanna study at??? n why?? i would like 2 study at gakuen alice bcz i would get 2 b an alice~ it would b so cool~ plus natsume is there!!
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Which Anime/Manga school would you attend?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-119082/Which-Anime-Manga-School-would-you-attend-.html

Sorry, duplicate. Use the forum search feature before posting a new topic please!

Reported ^-^

Seigaku. So much cute guys. XD
2452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Usual Spot, J...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Which Anime/Manga school would you attend?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-119082/Which-Anime-Manga-School-would-you-attend-.html

Sorry, duplicate. Use the forum search feature before posting a new topic please!

Reported ^-^

Seigaku. So much cute guys. XD


sry.. i jz couldnt find it~
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
^ It's fine. :)

no apologies necessary.


107162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
^ That's alright.
Try to find different keywords to put in the search box.

Locked
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

slowdanse wrote:

^ That's alright.
Try to find different keywords to put in the search box.

Locked


in your face
107162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

mauz15 wrote:


slowdanse wrote:

^ That's alright.
Try to find different keywords to put in the search box.

Locked


in your face :D


a whopping 9 words less but only 3 seconds before me?
you sad creature.... : )~
You must be logged in to post.