WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Shugo Chara!!!
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

Sign up for being a Shugo Chara is here!...XD

Shugo Chara!!!
Ran: czarinaponseca
Miki: lilangel942
Su: lilsweetsnowyangel
X-Dia:
Dia: lilyly
Kiseki: Anitia97
Kusu Kusu: shidinkle
Temari: hunyangel95
Yoru: gakuenanime
Daichi: natsuko_03
Iru: DreamSinger97
Pepe-Chan: AnimeFi
Masashi:
Eru:
Snoppe:

***Gomen ne if you already have a position as a Gardian or in Easter then you may not be able to sign up being a Shugo Chara... gomen...***


can i be x-dia?
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Snower1215 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

Sign up for being a Shugo Chara is here!...XD

Shugo Chara!!!
Ran: czarinaponseca
Miki: lilangel942
Su: lilsweetsnowyangel
X-Dia:
Dia: lilyly
Kiseki: Anitia97
Kusu Kusu: shidinkle
Temari: hunyangel95
Yoru: gakuenanime
Daichi: natsuko_03
Iru: DreamSinger97
Pepe-Chan: AnimeFi
Masashi:
Eru:
Snoppe:

***Gomen ne if you already have a position as a Gardian or in Easter then you may not be able to sign up being a Shugo Chara... gomen...***


can i be x-dia?


sure! XD
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i was wondering y i was a mod, i didnt read the about this post thing so i guess because im one of the dias im a mod right?
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Snower1215 wrote:

i was wondering y i was a mod, i didnt read the about this post thing so i guess because im one of the dias im a mod right?


yep!...unless you dont want to become a mod...i could just take you out, but you will still be a shugo chara...just tell me if you dont wwant to become a mod okay!
Posted 8/12/08
can i be suu. i luv her n she the best. ^^
Posted 8/12/08
oops. i would luv to be a mod. ^^
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

karin_371 wrote:

oops. i would luv to be a mod. ^^


umm you wanted to be Amulet Clover right?
Posted 8/14/08
yup. ^^
Member
1586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
can i be masashi
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

molly_leah wrote:

can i be masashi


yup, u are now musashi!
Member
1586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Snower1215 wrote:


molly_leah wrote:

can i be masashi


yup, u are now musashi!


thank you very much!
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

molly_leah wrote:


Snower1215 wrote:


molly_leah wrote:

can i be masashi


yup, u are now musashi!


thank you very much!


ur welcome!
Member
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
can i be eru?
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

keshia_leonita wrote:

can i be eru?


yup! u are now eru!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.