First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Naruto Shippuden Licensing
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a place i call...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
geez.. it was out "sooner".. no point in comlpaining
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
Whatever, a poster for u
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

wolzen wrote:

well when you say "you knew this topic would be out sooner or later" i'm guessing you aren't active on the forums so i'll just let you know that there has been about 40 of these already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0BC0A-BGw
watch the video with a cute monkey in it it'll cheer you up about naruto being licensed the video might be racist so bear with it



what exactly was that
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
~If you’re blue~

~and you don’t know~

~Where to go to~

~why don't you go~

~where fashion sits~

~Puttin' on the ritz~







GET OUTTA MY HEAD CHARLEZ!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/22/08

tyrantxd wrote:

I HOPE YOU DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS!!! I'm not overreacting


you're not? LOLZ!!!

6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
this like the fourth time ive used this today ALL bleach and naruto threads
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
wow this pic is so needed again

1754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

more 2 points...
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / any where i want...
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
yo this totaly sucks. they need to find a better anime to compensate for this shit.
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

nocturna98 wrote:



That's how long this kind of thread have been out.... Well, how do I feel? It's okay, because there is so damn many other sites out there. But, just to inform you, people have been calling [NARUTO] Fan's as Narutards because some of us have been spamming threads and irritating them.

( Though I have no idea why if they hate [NARUTO] so much, they still enter the threads. )


My thread-failure pic is getting popular now
well, i will make new one everyday
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

nocturna98 wrote:



That's how long this kind of thread have been out.... Well, how do I feel? It's okay, because there is so damn many other sites out there. But, just to inform you, people have been calling [NARUTO] Fan's as Narutards because some of us have been spamming threads and irritating them.

( Though I have no idea why if they hate [NARUTO] so much, they still enter the threads. )


you, like most, misunderstand the situation.
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
www.youfail.org _LOLS! THANKS TO... err I dont know her name i forgot..


14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

heslop wrote:

yo this totaly sucks. they need to find a better anime to compensate for this shit.


just let go

41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
LOLS! AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Posted 3/22/08
This thread is useful so i can see funny pics, that is all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.