First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime/Manga title meaning
a0i
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

secretpgirl52 wrote:

For some manga title:
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai---Im not an angel
Seto no Hanayome---Seto's Bride
Mekakushi No Kuni---Land of the Blindfolded
Koko ni Iru Yo!---Im Here
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!---President is a Maid
Hotaru no Hikari---The light of Hotaru

If something is wrong please correct me because i also want to know more :)


Oh Gosh, the last four mangas are the BEST. Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic.
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
just look up the title on google and im sure you can find it

i do that and i always find my translations xDD
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

Naruto means GAY


your wrong, naruto means : gay, stupid, retarded, etc, etc.
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

secretpgirl52 wrote:

Fot the news animes that are coming Amatsuki is short forAmayo No Tsuki that means Seeing the Moon on a Rainy Night

Naruto means Fishcake....(i dont know what that is but okay) and Meine Liebe means My Love


lol u never seen fishcakes b4?, their good

and wow, i believe ur the only one who got what naruto meant b4 haha

4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Asa mo, Hiru mo, Yoru mo... i know but i dont really know.....can anyone translate this?
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

darknight185843 wrote:


secretpgirl52 wrote:

Fot the news animes that are coming Amatsuki is short forAmayo No Tsuki that means Seeing the Moon on a Rainy Night

Naruto means Fishcake....(i dont know what that is but okay) and Meine Liebe means My Love


lol u never seen fishcakes b4?, their good

and wow, i believe ur the only one who got what naruto meant b4 haha



in my coutry problaby it ist called fish cake or maybe it doesnt exist so i dont know what that is..... But the meaning of Naruto was in a filer
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

a0i wrote:


secretpgirl52 wrote:

For some manga title:
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai---Im not an angel
Seto no Hanayome---Seto's Bride
Mekakushi No Kuni---Land of the Blindfolded
Koko ni Iru Yo!---Im Here
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!---President is a Maid
Hotaru no Hikari---The light of Hotaru

If something is wrong please correct me because i also want to know more :)


Oh Gosh, the last four mangas are the BEST. Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic. :P


I dont know about the last 4 because i never read Koko ni Iru yo but the one before this one is great :)
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

secretpgirl52 wrote:


darknight185843 wrote:


secretpgirl52 wrote:

Fot the news animes that are coming Amatsuki is short forAmayo No Tsuki that means Seeing the Moon on a Rainy Night

Naruto means Fishcake....(i dont know what that is but okay) and Meine Liebe means My Love


lol u never seen fishcakes b4?, their good

and wow, i believe ur the only one who got what naruto meant b4 haha



in my coutry problaby it ist called fish cake or maybe it doesnt exist so i dont know what that is..... But the meaning of Naruto was in a filer


yeah i know i saw it it was of when that thing was stuck to him, and fish cakes are a real thing btw
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Zettai Kareshi - Absolute Boyfriend
Toraware no Minoue - Captive Heart
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - For You in Full Blossom
Watashi no Messiah-sama - Im Messiah
Umi no Misaki - Misaki's Sea
Tomodachi - Friends

Btw what does Yakitake means from Yakitake!!Japan ?
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Shinshi Doumei Cross - The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
Akuma de Sourou - The Devil Does Exist

746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Arena of the...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Ayashi no Ceres = Toilet Water
56912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Narutomaki is a fishcake. Saw it in the asian store, it has the naruto swirl in it. Sometimes called naruto for short.
naruto=spiral or whirlpool
neji=screw

Yakitate means freshly baked. So Yakitate Japan =freshly baked bread
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

harukohaha wrote:

Narutomaki is a fishcake. Saw it in the asian store, it has the naruto swirl in it. Sometimes called naruto for short.
naruto=spiral or whirlpool
neji=screw

Yakitate means freshly baked. So Yakitate Japan =freshly baked bread


thanks for telling me
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Ichigo Mashimaro = Strawberry Marshmallow :3
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you O.o
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
onegai teacher = please teacher
kyo no go no ni = today in class 5-2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.