First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Moderator Biodata
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

Faeleia wrote:

On to a brighter note, let me ask you guys a direct question instead: What makes you guys so afraid of us? (We are harmless, like a psychotic turnip..

We can't figure this out, really, so give me an honest reply.


ahh right now for example, your avatar is scaring the living hell outta me
You guyz shud totally agree to the captain planet idea on avatars
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
^ Oh hell no! , we are not as cheesy as fuzz
66179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

Faeleia wrote:

On to a brighter note, let me ask you guys a direct question instead: What makes you guys so afraid of us? (We are harmless, like a psychotic turnip..

We can't figure this out, really, so give me an honest reply.


for some people i think its that they dont like being moderated but for me its 'cus im scared of doing something wrong accidentally and getting banned or hated!

892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / East Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

Faeleia wrote:

On to a brighter note, let me ask you guys a direct question instead: What makes you guys so afraid of us? (We are harmless, like a psychotic turnip..

We can't figure this out, really, so give me an honest reply.


I think it's the laser beams.
I'm not really all that scared of any of the mods. A few are rather mean and abrasive in IRC, but I know they do what they do cause they care.

2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Mates
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

Faeleia wrote:

On to a brighter note, let me ask you guys a direct question instead: What makes you guys so afraid of us? (We are harmless, like a psychotic turnip..

We can't figure this out, really, so give me an honest reply.


Your icons otherwise you guys are harmless psychotic turnips but harmless D Stop staring at me ahhh runs away

Oh and Carnage ate babies not cats
"Another option is to "eat cats" for a living, kind of like carnage"
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
you mean staring like this
<------
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Mates
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
Lol aaaah it burns runs away lol Now i need to find a staring icon just to scare here heheh found it this is kinda weird enough ok im happy with the evil icon now to put it away before someone cowers in fear
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

s_j_b wrote:

for some people i think its that they dont like being moderated but for me its 'cus im scared of doing something wrong accidentally and getting banned or hated!



We'd never ban or hate someone for an mistake =O! So no more worries alright ^^?
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Mates
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
Thats a good thing so pretty much just dont post in the topics you say not to post in and no swearing a lot are the bigger ones lol whats with all the eyes stalking me
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 1/16/07

Do0mAid wrote:


s_j_b wrote:

for some people i think its that they dont like being moderated but for me its 'cus im scared of doing something wrong accidentally and getting banned or hated!



We'd never ban or hate someone for an mistake =O! So no more worries alright ^^?


Doomaid has a point the mod actually gives out warning first which i really appreciate or inform you about new rules such an such.....i'm okay with the mod....
but they are a lil creepy at time jkjk.
Posted 1/16/07
i am always a little freaked out around around cuz alot of my friends were banned
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
well as long as when you get a warning, tried not to do it again^__^and i think is only temperaily(forgot how to spell ) sooo i think your friends can come back depending on how long they are banned for.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
well, you should not be. We are not that immature as to ban someone just because.
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/07

mauz15 wrote:

well, you should not be. We are not that immature as to ban someone just because.

Um.

Basou tried to ban Mauz.

ForReals. O_o




(Of course he didn't succeed.)
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/07
now that's what I call boredom
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.