First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
/b/ /b/ /b/
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
..Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that isn't obsessed with 4chan.
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You're better off without it. It's a horrible, depraved place.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

yongharn wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You're better off without it. It's a horrible, depraved place.


oh...
Posted 3/23/08
Hahaha -writes something before it gets locked-

I like cheesecake <33 maybe i should go to buy some now...

8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You'll cry if you knew what /b/ is
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

RoKuru wrote:

/b/tards bah


QFT

Children /b/ isn't good for you, it was pretty fun at the start for me. But it gets old... REALLY fast. Plus most of the people on it are idiots anyways, and the majority of them are teenagers who are really socially handicapped. That's sadly.. not a good thing, believe it or not.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

RoKuru wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You'll cry if you knew what /b/ is


is it really that bad...?
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

neji9100 wrote:

So is this a /b/ thread or not?.........acutally it can't be because if a person posts they can't be anonamous so it would be pointless to have a /b/ thread......that wou be a FAIL on your part (if you were actually trying to make a sucessful /b/ thread)....................

Example of your FAIL:




CR is missing the anonymity part... back to 4chan everyone
8370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / To the Sunset
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

HokiePokie wrote:


RoKuru wrote:

/b/tards bah


QFT

Children /b/ isn't good for you, it was pretty fun at the start for me. But it gets old... REALLY fast. Plus most of the people on it are idiots anyways, and the majority of them are teenagers who are really socially handicapped. That's sadly.. not a good thing, believe it or not.


QFT
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

CryAngel wrote:


RoKuru wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You'll cry if you knew what /b/ is


is it really that bad...?


You won't actually cry, you'll be like "wtf?" Then you may cry... for the world. Or because you fear these pieces of shit.. either way. Don't go there dear, it's just a random place where people go to make themselves seem tough.

Practically it's just cheap "cruel" jokes/pictures done hundreds of times. "Kill yourself" is posted a hell of a lot... the humor is practically dead.
Posted 3/23/08

iambill10 wrote:

You fail as a human, 4chan trolls.


You took the bait so you fail.
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Antonio, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

voidlugiron wrote:


neji9100 wrote:

So is this a /b/ thread or not?.........acutally it can't be because if a person posts they can't be anonamous so it would be pointless to have a /b/ thread......that wou be a FAIL on your part (if you were actually trying to make a sucessful /b/ thread)....................

Example of your FAIL:




CR is missing the anonymity part... back to 4chan everyone


Yes, back to 4chan, were a person can say or do basically anything they want.......but most won't because of the fear they feel from even being on the site paralyzes them from doing so............and just for fun I'm putting another pic of the FAIL of this thread.............

19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

HokiePokie wrote:


CryAngel wrote:


RoKuru wrote:


CryAngel wrote:

what's /b/..

never heared of it...


You'll cry if you knew what /b/ is


is it really that bad...?


You won't actually cry, you'll be like "wtf?" Then you may cry... for the world. Or because you fear these pieces of shit.. either way. Don't go there dear, it's just a random place where people go to make themselves seem tough.

Practically it's just cheap "cruel" jokes/pictures done hundreds of times. "Kill yourself" is posted a hell of a lot... the humor is practically dead.


oh.. .. thanks.. i don't think i wanna know any more bout this....
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/23/08
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Antonio, Texas
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
/b/ can be a bad place, I just went with the thread.....................that and I wanted to put up some of the FAIL pics that I found...........if anyone wants more of them tell me and I'll send them to you............if anything, there not mean or degrading but they are funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.