First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Honeymoon
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/16/07 , edited 9/16/07
Whats your ideal Honeymoon?

I want to go to like 30 concerts for my honeymoon. which is weird I guess, but rocking it out with my husband would be awesome

Then we could spend some time alone *wink*

3471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
I'd like to have mine in Thailand, in some whorehouse.
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/16/07

Ironcliff wrote:

I'd like to have mine in Thailand, in some whorehouse.


awesome.
Posted 9/16/07
think this already exists. its semi damned.
Posted 9/16/07
China ^_^
1591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / buLacan,pHilippiN...
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
hmmm.. a getaway in Paris,France..i want it to be romantic..

or it may be on a beach house..fun! fun! fun! ahaha
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/16/07

skygod333 wrote:

think this already exists. its semi damned.


well i thought so. but i dont know how to check
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
Saudi Arabie.
Posted 9/16/07

xxkansasxx wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

think this already exists. its semi damned.


well i thought so. but i dont know how to check


You search. ^_^

54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/16/07

Flourescent wrote:


xxkansasxx wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

think this already exists. its semi damned.


well i thought so. but i dont know how to check


You search. ^_^



haha. well alrighty then.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i forgot
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
The Dominican Republic or another Spanish island in the Caribbean. They are so pretty and romantic ~_~
54164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのベッド
Offline
Posted 9/16/07

monkey-of-evil720 wrote:

i would love to go to paris.

it would be so much fun!


yea paris sounds like it'd be interesting
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/07
Honeymoon? Yeah, umm, when I get married my wife is going straight to the kitchen. She wont even need a drivers licenses. There’s no road from the bed to the stove.
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 9/16/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

Honeymoon? Yeah, umm, when I get married my wife is going straight to the kitchen. She wont even need a drivers licenses. There’s no road from the bed to the stove.


haha....I hope she beats you with a frying pan!
I'd like to go to Ireland/Great Britain!
Posted 9/16/07
hmmm probably i would like to travel the world if we had enough money but if we dont Japan and Korea would be nice too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.