First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Bustiest
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/23/08 , edited 3/23/08
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy

14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
mew.
Posted 3/23/08
this girl....
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Pig disgusting, I prefer DFC lolis.
Arggh.. I better watch darker than nigger now..
1745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Someone post an Eiken pic so we can end this thread.
8273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

saberd0 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy



Mmm, I don't usually use the search for topics. Only for media and groups.


So your either lazy, rule-breaker, or stupid. my guess is all three. The rules are made for a reason. It doesnt make you badass to break em either. search b4 postin a thread.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
but i like feeling badass T_T
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy



Mmm, I don't usually use the search for topics. Only for media and groups.


So your either lazy, rule-breaker, or stupid. my guess is all three. The rules are made for a reason. It doesnt make you badass to break em either. search b4 postin a thread.


Kind sir, your guess is incorrect.


oh im wrong?? funny you said you didnt search it so you must be to lazy, you broke the rules, and imp your stupid since your thsoe 2 things lazy and breaks rules. so looks like my guess is right.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy



Mmm, I don't usually use the search for topics. Only for media and groups.


So your either lazy, rule-breaker, or stupid. my guess is all three. The rules are made for a reason. It doesnt make you badass to break em either. search b4 postin a thread.


Kind sir, your guess is incorrect.


oh im wrong?? funny you said you didnt search it so you must be to lazy, you broke the rules, and imp your stupid since your thsoe 2 things lazy and breaks rules. so looks like my guess is right.




i think me telling him was enough no need for both of you to get all tardo over a minor mistake

11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy



Mmm, I don't usually use the search for topics. Only for media and groups.


So your either lazy, rule-breaker, or stupid. my guess is all three. The rules are made for a reason. It doesnt make you badass to break em either. search b4 postin a thread.


Kind sir, your guess is incorrect.


oh im wrong?? funny you said you didnt search it so you must be to lazy, you broke the rules, and imp your stupid since your thsoe 2 things lazy and breaks rules. so looks like my guess is right.


Do you know what's stupidity? Being lazy has nothing to do with being stupid, furthermore, your grammar is as good as George W. Bush's ballet. Claiming that I"m stupid while you're the one making these silly mistakes. Well anyways, I'm not going to post anything more in here since I'm a "stupid person".



ha wow i made a couple errors in my spelling. thats not being stupid- its called a typo. also bein lazy is a part of stupidty. since you were to lazy to check the forums by searchin you made a stupid mistake. therefore makin you look STUPID!!!!!
8273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 10th division
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


saberd0 wrote:


wolzen wrote:


saberd0 wrote:

Haven't checked the forums in a while:"



you don't have to be on everyday to know if it is a duplicate or not that is why you use the search thingy



Mmm, I don't usually use the search for topics. Only for media and groups.


So your either lazy, rule-breaker, or stupid. my guess is all three. The rules are made for a reason. It doesnt make you badass to break em either. search b4 postin a thread.


Kind sir, your guess is incorrect.


oh im wrong?? funny you said you didnt search it so you must be to lazy, you broke the rules, and imp your stupid since your thsoe 2 things lazy and breaks rules. so looks like my guess is right.


Do you know what's stupidity? Being lazy has nothing to do with being stupid, furthermore, your grammar is as good as George W. Bush's ballet. Claiming that I"m stupid while you're the one making these silly mistakes. Well anyways, I'm not going to post anything more in here since I'm a "stupid person".



ha wow i made a couple errors in my spelling. thats not being stupid- its called a typo. also bein lazy is a part of stupidty. since you were to lazy to check the forums by searchin you made a stupid mistake. therefore makin you look STUPID!!!!!



incorrect!!!!! im sorta a slacker & lazy but im not stupid. i have good grades though i almost fell aspleep in class a few days ago (teacher doesn't have a good impression anymore) *cries*
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
oh im wrong?? funny you said you didnt search it so you must be to lazy, you broke the rules, and imp your stupid since your thsoe 2 things lazy and breaks rules. so looks like my guess is right.



Do you know what's stupidity? Being lazy has nothing to do with being stupid, furthermore, your grammar is as good as George W. Bush's ballet. Claiming that I"m stupid while you're the one making these silly mistakes. Well anyways, I'm not going to post anything more in here since I'm a "stupid person".




ha wow i made a couple errors in my spelling. thats not being stupid- its called a typo. also bein lazy is a part of stupidty. since you were to lazy to check the forums by searchin you made a stupid mistake. therefore makin you look STUPID!!!!!




incorrect!!!!! im sorta a slacker & lazy but im not stupid. i have good grades though i almost fell aspleep in class a few days ago (teacher doesn't have a good impression anymore) *cries*



your lazy is different than his. you say your lazy yet you have good grades, i say hez stupid from his lazy mistake, bc from his lazy mistake he did something stupid
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.