First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What's your favorite catch phrase in the internet?
2921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 7/8/11
T_T
its nice
37514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/8/11


Posted 7/8/11
"He's a troll."

Some people really feel the need to state the obvious.
16590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
i usualy use lol or lmao
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
i like this one my friend tought <<i cont spell sorry! )me on Facebook: LML : luagh mad loud...i thought it was cute and its like the crossing piont between lol and rofl
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Iloilo City!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 11/22/11



Posted 11/22/11
I don't know.
96836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/11
Rule 34
Posted 11/22/11
Wow, there's so many.


No picture for it, but also cool story bro, needs more dragons.
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
'You mad' But thats really use at a different site I go to lol.
17118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
Fus ro dah!
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

Heartyunyun wrote:

'You mad' But thats really use at a different site I go to lol.


OMGLOL I use this irl as well with my friend just to piss them off. It's funny.

I tried using it here, but they didn't get it. :/
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

'You mad' But thats really use at a different site I go to lol.


OMGLOL I use this irl as well with my friend just to piss them off. It's funny.

I tried using it here, but they didn't get it. :/


Yeah no one gets it here but I use it all the time at Tumblr
Posted 11/25/11
I don't have one.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

Heartyunyun wrote:


mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

'You mad' But thats really use at a different site I go to lol.


OMGLOL I use this irl as well with my friend just to piss them off. It's funny.

I tried using it here, but they didn't get it. :/


Yeah no one gets it here but I use it all the time at Tumblr


ikr? i used to be at tumblr,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.