First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What's your favorite catch phrase in the internet?
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:


mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

'You mad' But thats really use at a different site I go to lol.


OMGLOL I use this irl as well with my friend just to piss them off. It's funny.

I tried using it here, but they didn't get it. :/


Yeah no one gets it here but I use it all the time at Tumblr


ikr? i used to be at tumblr,


You dont have a tumblr any more?
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

Heartyunyun wrote:

You dont have a tumblr any more?


Unfortunately, yes, I don't have tumblr anymore. :/
I deleted it last week.
My blog was a summer blog, then I deleted it.

33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
My favorite catchphrase is that tumblr sux. Trololol?
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

You dont have a tumblr any more?


Unfortunately, yes, I don't have tumblr anymore. :/
I deleted it last week.
My blog was a summer blog, then I deleted it.



Oh I see it was only for a season.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

Heartyunyun wrote:

Oh I see it was only for a season.


No, it wasn't. I had it for a whole year but lately I had deleted it because I was depressed.
I just can't imagine myself sitting all day tumblring everything cool anymore.
I need life.
Posted 11/25/11
ikr and rofl
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Oh I see it was only for a season.


No, it wasn't. I had it for a whole year but lately I had deleted it because I was depressed.
I just can't imagine myself sitting all day tumblring everything cool anymore.
I need life.


Oh I see I agree with that I do other things besides tumblring I just try to balance it all out
16185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/25/11
FUCK YEA!
51232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
AYBABTU!
Posted 11/26/11
Fuck off.
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

Heartyunyun wrote:


mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Oh I see it was only for a season.


No, it wasn't. I had it for a whole year but lately I had deleted it because I was depressed.
I just can't imagine myself sitting all day tumblring everything cool anymore.
I need life.


Oh I see I agree with that I do other things besides tumblring I just try to balance it all out


Yeah true but lately the thing that i pester myself with is the follower count. i got a bit obsessive
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:


mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Oh I see it was only for a season.


No, it wasn't. I had it for a whole year but lately I had deleted it because I was depressed.
I just can't imagine myself sitting all day tumblring everything cool anymore.
I need life.


Oh I see I agree with that I do other things besides tumblring I just try to balance it all out


Yeah true but lately the thing that i pester myself with is the follower count. i got a bit obsessive


I see alot of people stressing over how many followers they have but I dont even look at how many I have.
I was just surprized I got more then 7
24938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

Heartyunyun wrote:

I see alot of people stressing over how many followers they have but I dont even look at how many I have.
I was just surprized I got more then 7


Aww I see... true true.. Since few weeks ago, when I started blogging summer, I started worrying about what or how I post. It kind of stressed me out because I have to think of the next post instead of posting carelessly

33131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
I was going to attempt to put a favorite catch phrase but I see you two are still chatting. I'll leave you to it then.
7379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/28/11

mangosky wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

I see alot of people stressing over how many followers they have but I dont even look at how many I have.
I was just surprized I got more then 7


Aww I see... true true.. Since few weeks ago, when I started blogging summer, I started worrying about what or how I post. It kind of stressed me out because I have to think of the next post instead of posting carelessly



My blog is a personal/kpop one so I just reblog a bunch of stuff I like lol I cant focus on just one thing so I blog whatever I like.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.