First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
NARUTO
Posted 3/23/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:

Here

Naruto Discussion
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2446

Edit: It's good for Naruto discussion

lol I'm getting a laugh out of these replies. Especially when some people don't read the first post and misunderstand this for a Naruto thread

Posted 3/23/08
that's because you labeled this thread w/ a purpose to confusing people.

it was funny for like 2 sec.

404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SOMEWHERE ON EARTH
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
NO NARUTO? NO NARUTO SHIPPUDDEN? NO BLEACH ? NO ONE PIECE ? NO DRAGON BALL Z? NO RAVE MASTER? EVERYTHING DON'T HAVE ? MY FAVOURITE ALL DON'T HAVE? SOONER OR LATER VERY LITTLE PEOPLE WILL VIEW CRUNCHYROLL sO PLSS DO SOMETHING !
Posted 3/23/08

thefinalword wrote:

that's because you labeled this thread w/ a purpose to confusing people.

it was funny for like 2 sec.



If they would read the first post they wouldn't be so confused would they?
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
lol, nice one.
Posted 3/23/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

that's because you labeled this thread w/ a purpose to confusing people.

it was funny for like 2 sec.



If they would read the first post they wouldn't be so confused would they?


regardless, you know there's already a pre-exisitng thread on NARUTO, anime or what not...
Distinguish your threads to avoid confusion.

you know 99% of the narutards here will eventually go "OMG another naruto thread!"

so yes, I know what you were trying to do.

as for your thread, i love naruto but my gf always steals mine.
Posted 3/24/08
Umm I guess its just me, but I don't find these threads funny at all. Seriously its just stupid :mellow:
har har we're going to title this naruto and bleach, but talk about something else that relates to the name instead of the anime. Then people will think oh another person bitching about naruto, time to report *click* oh its not about the animes. har har har. Seriously not funny what so ever...This thread won't bring much discussion anyway, the "laugh" is over, a mod just needs to lock these threads already -_-.
Posted 3/24/08

valdaros wrote:


SitthichaiDZL wrote:

Here

Naruto Discussion
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2446

Edit: It's good for Naruto discussion


can you read the TS's first post?


My Internet suck so I can't see the first post. All I see is the title Naruto
Posted 3/24/08
Naruto is awesome
Posted 3/24/08
Yea... it's so yummy XD
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Silverspring Mary...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Lol I came to see a flame war about the ANIME Naruto but instead I see that it's about the FOOD called Naruto . Oh well. Either way I still ended up lol'ing .
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
lolol clever clever thread...which is makin me hungry haha
Posted 3/24/08
i wish it was about the anime... it's so good
Posted 3/24/08

killua787 wrote:

Umm I guess its just me, but I don't find these threads funny at all. Seriously its just stupid :mellow:
har har we're going to title this naruto and bleach, but talk about something else that relates to the name instead of the anime. Then people will think oh another person bitching about naruto, time to report *click* oh its not about the animes. har har har. Seriously not funny what so ever...This thread won't bring much discussion anyway, the "laugh" is over, a mod just needs to lock these threads already -_-.


ah but do most threads in these forum create any discussion in the first place? (excluding the ones in the extended discussion thread)
Posted 3/24/08
This thread is good bcuz it's about naruto and naruto rox
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.