First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
(12-25-06) Why a lot of Anime has been removed
22727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
Well then i'm out. This is BS.

Anime is merely a collection of artistic drawings and storylines compiled into a moving picture. Stories, animated shows and music are all art.

And I don't know about you, but art should be available to everyone. Have fun.

But I understand, it was fun while it lasted. stupid Government of mine.
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
Its just sooo many animes... I mean more then half are gone, but I will stick around to at least see the ones that are still here... its a shame a lot of the ones i wanted to see are gone :tears:. Oh well, props to shinji for giving it a good try
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/27/06

Jorlwind wrote:

Well then i'm out. This is BS.

Anime is merely a collection of artistic drawings and storylines compiled into a moving picture. Stories, animated shows and music are all art.

And I don't know about you, but art should be available to everyone. Have fun.

But I understand, it was fun while it lasted. stupid Government of mine.
and Anime is made(not entirely) for money

it's just entertainment, you can live without it anyways :|
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
Ouch. Almost all the good titles are gone.

The only thing that really is left is a bunch of shojo animes and AMVS.
Yes, yes, I know Shinji can't afford to get sued. Dont pop a blood vessel.
Its just that, without the famous titles like Bleach or Naruto, CR is gonna lose its
popularity.
Well, thats my opinion.

Ciao~!
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
can someone please set up crunchyroll2.com?
6572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
thibng is even if there were mistakes its like 1 in 20 that can be put bak up....if that
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kirkland WA
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
I'm sorry now theres no point is giving this site to my freinds...all the good animes are gone...now I have to go back to Youtube..thanks alot....I didnt even finish half of the animes....not even one fourth. Could have at least let me finish the last 9 episodes of Eureka 7.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
as we learned with bittorent sites, another site like this will pop up soon
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
I don't know about you guys, but I'm staying. Sure it's sad that I can't watch a lot of my old favorites (and some new ones), but I've still got a few from before, and I've updated my favorites to a bunch of stuff I've never seen before, and gotten rid of everything that was removed. Try to make the best of things, people.
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
I swear, just remove all the anime for gods sake, i cant find hardly ANYTHING worth watching here anymore....
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Amherst, MA
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
i knew it was to good to be true
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Mates
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
Yah im here for the duration kinda like pergatory D kiddin sides this gives me time to look at these weird unwatched unpopular animes
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/06

Penguinatorxl7 wrote:

Youtube is always an exception.


You can bet Youtube is probably recieving weekly if not daily mail from the Anime companies about removing items. However, they recieve millions of hits and hundreds of files per day, so they will be a lot slower. Also they are a back door operation for a larger company. Otherwise they would be just like CR, looking for donations to maintain bandwidth. It's not impossible to believe they may have secured broadcasting rights to at least some of the animes but I seriously doubt it considering the quality they put out.


UnlimitedRice wrote:

and Anime is made(not entirely) for money

it's just entertainment, you can live without it anyways :|


Manga is not made for money alone. Anime is. It cost a ton more to put it on the screen than to put it into a magazine.


nittny wrote:

I swear, just remove all the anime for gods sake, i cant find Image hardly ANYTHING worth watching here anymore....


I'm gonna flame this one a little. I am assuming since you have internet, that your family has cable or satelite tv. You can watch Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Eureka 7 on the cartoon network. www.cartoonnetwork.com Naruto is even on during prime time tv. Have your parents add it to the channel listing.
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/06
All the while i was ok with the removing of anime once Bleach didn't get touched. But, upon browsing through anime i realised that Rourini Kenshin got removed... I luv that show and really sad its gone

Now, i understand what's going on with Shinji and having to remove certain anime cuz they're licensed. No problem with that, but can you just delete what you don't have? All those anime you removed like Card captors and Avatar that are there, but have no videos, just delete them. Cuz when people browse and see DBZ movies and get all excited, then click to see their vid has been removed, they'll get pissed. But, if you just delete the whole DBZ movies category altogether, there wouldn't be no problem about how vid was removed as it isn't there anyway.

One good thing about this site is the loading time is pretty sweet and i'm thankful. Plus, though alot is being removed there are still some gems in between. You just need to know how to look. Plz take into consideration my deletion idea.
24751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Gallifrey
Offline
Posted 12/28/06

ninja644 wrote:

All the while i was ok with the removing of anime once Bleach didn't get touched. But, upon browsing through anime i realised that Rourini Kenshin got removed... I luv that show and really sad its gone

Now, i understand what's going on with Shinji and having to remove certain anime cuz they're licensed. No problem with that, but can you just delete what you don't have? All those anime you removed like Card captors and Avatar that are there, but have no videos, just delete them. Cuz when people browse and see DBZ movies and get all excited, then click to see their vid has been removed, they'll get pissed. But, if you just delete the whole DBZ movies category altogether, there wouldn't be no problem about how vid was removed as it isn't there anyway.

One good thing about this site is the loading time is pretty sweet and i'm thankful. Plus, though alot is being removed there are still some gems in between. You just need to know how to look. Plz take into consideration my deletion idea.

Some animes were removed accidentally, so I would guess that the licensed anime are not going to be deleted until it's sorted out what needs to be put back and what still needs to be removed.
Just use the anime index.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/list?type=anime
It doesn't list the removed anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.