Created by npincus
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
is CR dieing?
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

npincus wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:

This thread is not anime related.


this is about the site in general and anime licensing as a sub subject.


If it is general why you didn't put it in General category. If you really want to relate it in anime, your title should have been Is anime in cr dying?
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
cr is not dieing, its a good place to make friends. to me anime is second place to tat
1670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind your house ;]
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
more and more new anime coming out so i guess CR runnign out of space so they could upload new one in well they license some of the anime that u could easily find on other website like Naruto ( 1st series) and bleach
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
~This place has more than anime on it's "To View" list

*Why would you say it's dying?

[If you hate it cuz of licensing then leave, it's as easy as that]
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / JAMF♥
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
it kinda is D:
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

npincus wrote:

the licensing has been pretty heavy of late and i was curious how other felt on this and its impact on this site.


Here's a fact, licensed animes have been getting taken off this website for a very long time now and animes getting licensed has been a fact for decades. I do not understand what you mean by getting "heavy of late." Just because Naruto and Bleach licenses have finally been enforced or Bandai is experimenting with quick licensing?

Here's another fact, there are more than just animes on this website, there are also dramas. There are also alternatives to streamings for watching animes, and it doesn't take that much time to download.

PS: The leaving of people that only come here to watch Naruto and/or Bleach are something that I will surely not miss. We could use less Naruto and Bleach fanboys/fangirls telling us how awesome they think the shows are.
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
hmm i think cr is okay for now, but alot of good anime is being licensed and thats upsetting ppl so their quitting..some only joined to watch those anime..................i sorta agree with mzheng489 about the 'its a good place to make friends' u get to know ppl who r like u but then u could do that on other sites too
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


npincus wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:

This thread is not anime related.


this is about the site in general and anime licensing as a sub subject.


If it is general why you didn't put it in General category. If you really want to relate it in anime, your title should have been Is anime in cr dying?


i was lazy and did not want to really thing it matter that much.
2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
CR isn't dying and this topic has been brought up a lot lately. Why is that?
3974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / on the road again
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
i really hate limitations
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
ohh yay, another one of these threads about CR's licensing problems
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
no......
the complainers are still kicking
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Lol dying... Think first OP before posting this kind of thread.. and why don't you..

14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
^lmao at number 7
this thread is just no.
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
CR has no control over the licencing so I'm not blaming then, it just makes it harder and harder for this site to turn a profit (which i bet they turn quite a nice one in fact). licensing is annoying in the short term for those of us watching the show but in the long run it helps make the shows more available near us and on the whole, as someone did bring up the downloading of music, that is a good example of where people have helped the consumer and the artist (to a lesser extent by increasing the unlikelihood they get know) but is terrible to the provider which is exactly what CR is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.