Since there are quite a few role playing threads in here i wanted to post a general “rules and guidelines” thread, just so we're all on the same page.
1. No god modding ... this is quite obvious, so don't do it! (for those who don't know what that is, it means do NOT play god with other's characters. Don't say “i hit so and so and they died” This leaves no room for the other player to counter in any way and is also not very fun. This does not apply to non-playable-characters .. however if a player mentions in a side note that they do not wish for a certain character to be killed please respect their wishes.)
2. All actions need to be surrounded by ** and in third person *She sat down at the table and ate a pear*
3. All spoken words are normal font and without special markings
4. All out of role play side notes should be in ( ) ... example (so ... how bout them apples)
5. All thoughts that your character is thinking that you want others to know need to be in ^^ ... example ^well that's a nice rack .... dish rack^
6. Now i know in the heat of the moment this one might be kinda hard but once in a while try to write a paragraph and not just a one liner. This will give more depth to your character as well as give the story more atmosphere. So show off those writing skills i know you guys have them!!
7. Try anybody in with details if they're lost.
8. Keep the story interesting for everybody's sake.
9. If you want to curse be creative and replace the word like instead of "F****"say Fudge etc.
If anyone has something to add go ahead.
an anti-bullshit task force.