First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Alice type
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:

Nickname: Mea-chan^__^
Character(your char. in this group): Sakurano
Alice: Staff Alice

Hello..nice to be in group ^__^



you will be in special ability type!!!

I will post your name there!!!


Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!

arigatou^__^
Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

liliacantu wrote:

Username: liliacantu
character: Ange-chan
Alice: Shadow Munipulation- i already have it
p.s- u just asked 4 my character so does this one work.


shadow manipulation like Tsubasa-senpai!!!!! special ability type!

finally! new SA type member!!!
Character
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Nickname: Milly

Character(your char. in this group):Yuri Miyazono

Alice: Mark of Death

Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice

Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ukime wrote:

Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice



Latent ability type......after this post at Alice Guide kay ^__^
Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Star_Caffe wrote:

Nickname: Milly

Character(your char. in this group):Yuri Miyazono

Alice: Mark of Death



Dangerous type. afetr this post at dorm and Alice Guide kay ^__^
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


ukime wrote:

Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice



Latent ability type......after this post at Alice Guide kay ^__^


can i be in the special type section? please!?
Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


ukime wrote:

Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice



Special Ability type......after this post at Alice Guide kay ^__^


Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ukime wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


ukime wrote:

Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice



Latent ability type......after this post at Alice Guide kay ^__^


can i be in the special type section? please!?


ops.. i'm wrong. it wasn't suppose to be latent...haha... it's suppose to be SA type alice.
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


ukime wrote:


natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


ukime wrote:

Nickname:ukime

Character:Tsubasa

Alice: Dimension Alice



Latent ability type......after this post at Alice Guide kay ^__^


can i be in the special type section? please!?


ops.. i'm wrong. it wasn't suppose to be latent...haha... it's suppose to be SA type alice.


ok..tnx
Posted 3/30/08
name=shira
alice=travelling alice..
Character
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Nickname: iZa

Username: switblossom18

Alice: God-Transforming Alice

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

syahirah93 wrote:

name=shira
alice=travelling alice..


you will go the Special ability type!!!

May i know your character pls.!!!

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

switblossom18 wrote:

Nickname: iZa

Username: switblossom18

Alice: God-Transforming Alice




Okay you will go the somatic ability type!!!

May I know first your character?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.