First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Your Past Life
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Do you believe in reincarnation?Why?

And what do you think you are in your past life and why?
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I'm a turtle!

I do things at my own pace.
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

vonvonvon26 wrote:

I'm a turtle!

I do things at my own pace.


omg im also a turtle. do you happened to my brother!?

5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Nope, I don't believe in that. Why you ask? I have no idea, doesn't seem logical, although I haven't looked much into the subject, so I wouldn't really know better.
Posted 3/24/08
No I don't.
But if reincarnation was true then I would be a bunny, cause they are cute.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

jhaybz29 wrote:


vonvonvon26 wrote:

I'm a turtle!

I do things at my own pace.


omg im also a turtle. do you happened to my brother!?



BRRROOOOTTTTHHHHHEEEEEERRRR!

733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08


I would be that thing ^

So lazy =)
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

vonvonvon26 wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:


vonvonvon26 wrote:

I'm a turtle!

I do things at my own pace.


omg im also a turtle. do you happened to my brother!?



BRRROOOOTTTTHHHHHEEEEEERRRR!



*hugs*

1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Noroy wrote:



I would be that thing ^

So lazy =)


oh wait a second. im also lazy. sister? is that you?? omg im actually meeting my past family!
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i wud be a cloud!Weeee!!!Or the air molecules!!
Posted 3/24/08
Ooo ... This guy beat you by 25 days .
Reincarnation :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-111828/Reincarnation.html
Reported ~
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

jhaybz29 wrote:


Noroy wrote:



I would be that thing ^

So lazy =)


oh wait a second. im also lazy. sister? is that you?? omg im actually meeting my past family!


OMG!I'm seeing so much family reunion here!
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i would have been a cat lol because id be worshiped by all XD (thousands of years ago ofcourse)
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

HikariYamino wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:


Noroy wrote:



I would be that thing ^

So lazy =)


oh wait a second. im also lazy. sister? is that you?? omg im actually meeting my past family!


OMG!I'm seeing so much family reunion here!


yah you gave us the chance to reunite. *hugs*

3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

jhaybz29 wrote:


HikariYamino wrote:


jhaybz29 wrote:


Noroy wrote:



I would be that thing ^

So lazy =)


oh wait a second. im also lazy. sister? is that you?? omg im actually meeting my past family!


OMG!I'm seeing so much family reunion here!


yah you gave us the chance to reunite. *hugs*



I feel soo appreciated!*cries*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.