First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Contest Join In
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Hey all myself (Mod: powergod88) and cookiepixie have decided that we could use a new display so we thought why not make it fun. So post your best picture of a Sweeney Todd related thing.

~RULES~
1. NO COPYING OTHERS PICS
2. MUST NOT BE INAPPROPRIATE (LIKE PORN)
3. HAVE FUN!!!!

Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
4. Good Luck everyone and i have to think of a good prize!!
5. and no bashing of the characters *glares*


6. Go Search -> and be more active!!
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
this is myn

Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
our we llowed to participate if we are the judges?? thts quite bias is it not!?
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

cookiepixie wrote:

our we llowed to participate if we are the judges?? thts quite bias is it not!?


ok ok how bout if we rate every pic out of 10 and who every gets the highist score wins and u cant rate higer then a 8 on ur own pic how bout that?
Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

powergod88 wrote:


cookiepixie wrote:

our we llowed to participate if we are the judges?? thts quite bias is it not!?


ok ok how bout if we rate every pic out of 10 and who every gets the highist score wins and u cant rate higer then a 8 on ur own pic how bout that?


i think thats good!! lets hope everyone else agrees! ^^ but does that mean we are still judging!? or everyone judges!?
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

cookiepixie wrote:


powergod88 wrote:


cookiepixie wrote:

our we llowed to participate if we are the judges?? thts quite bias is it not!?


ok ok how bout if we rate every pic out of 10 and who every gets the highist score wins and u cant rate higer then a 8 on ur own pic how bout that?


i think thats good!! lets hope everyone else agrees! ^^ but does that mean we are still judging!? or everyone judges!?


lets make it you me and the rest of the mods other wise it would get out of controll lol
Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
true tho i will have to force the other mod!! shes crap!! i will tell her off at college tomorrow!! xD
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

cookiepixie wrote:

true tho i will have to force the other mod!! shes crap!! i will tell her off at college tomorrow!! xD


....u sound mad lol....there r 2 more mods other then me..i think...dont she do ny thing?
Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

powergod88 wrote:


cookiepixie wrote:

true tho i will have to force the other mod!! shes crap!! i will tell her off at college tomorrow!! xD


....u sound mad lol....there r 2 more mods other then me..i think...dont she do ny thing?


lol i am mad

dammit i 4got there were two other mods (sorry) i was talking about aishinku - ju or whatever she calls herself! but i told her off! xD ill let the other mod no! ^^
Posted 3/24/08
haha. i suck at these kinds of things but i can be a judge if you like.
Creator
4812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Finding Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

spazmatasmic wrote:

haha. i suck at these kinds of things but i can be a judge if you like.


haihai!! thats kl ^^ do u no how to do group messages??
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

cookiepixie wrote:


spazmatasmic wrote:

haha. i suck at these kinds of things but i can be a judge if you like.


haihai!! thats kl ^^ do u no how to do group messages??


dw ill do it
Posted 3/25/08

powergod88 wrote:


cookiepixie wrote:


spazmatasmic wrote:

haha. i suck at these kinds of things but i can be a judge if you like.


haihai!! thats kl ^^ do u no how to do group messages??


dw ill do it


haha. no.
Moderator
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my own lil word
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
omg pplz im ganna win by defalt if no 1 else joins in!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.