First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
PLAY THIS GAME INSTEAD ~ !
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 3/24/08
Okay ~ It goes like this ~ You need to choose either A or B or you can add C for the story ~
Okay:!



Once, there was a boy in a cottage in the middle of the forest
A) Making A Potion to Drink
B) Making A Robot to Play
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I CHOOSE "A"!

Once, there was a boy in a cottage in the middle of the forest Making A Potion to Drink

Then He made a HANDSOME POTION to drink and
A) When to go fishing
B)Went out to Show-off his looks
C) Wen out to eat


Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I CHOOSE B!!!

But when he saw someone looks more handsome than him, he
A) Quickly go kick his ASS
B) go hug him saying:
C) Ignore him, but
Member
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I choose A!!

After tht he noticed that the boy was his best friend, he
A) will say, "my bad, I thought your ASS is a Ball
B) Run away with lightning speed
C) will say," I wish i can kick your ASS once again!!
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I CHOOSE A!!!

Then his friend goes CRAZY and
A) Called the police!
B) Kick BACK his ASS
C) Lick him??

Member
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I choose B!!

All of sudden a beautiful girl appears before their eyes. The girl
A) says, "can I join the game?"
B) says "Oh man!! Both of u are extremely crazy?"
C) asks "Does it hurt?"


Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I choose C!!!

The two boys were shocked and...
A) said "No! not at all!"
B)the first boy said "He kicked me first! *cry*"
C)the second boy said "You are so beautiful!"
D) they said "Yes! it does! back away!"
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I CHOOSE B!!! ~ Lolx ~

The girl then say
A) Aww... Poor you.... and say to the SECOND boy HOW DARE YOU!
B) Slap the second boy and hug the first boy ~
C) Kiss the First boy and ignore the second boy ~
Member
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I choose A!!!
The first boy is pissed. He then

A) use rasengan(lolz) and blows the second boy far far away (Ting)
B) says "I'm your boyfriend, u should support me!!!"
C) say "u.. u just believe wht he just said???"
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I CHOOSE A ~~

Then the girl say: " I LOVE HIM!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?" and...
A) Use a magic wand and turn him into a frog ~ XD
B) Kiss the first boy and say: " PLEASE! Rescue my darling ~"
C) Use a clock to turn back the time when he havent kick her darlings ASS yet ~
Member
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Vote for A!!!!

The first boy said...

A) Ong Ong Gede Gede (gosh!! thts is Frog's sound XD)
B) I'll curse your life!!
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
LOLX !!! XD A !!! A !!!

Then the girl laughed like .... ( Which sound?)
A) OINK OINK !! AHAHA !! OINK!! (Pig ~~ XD)
B)Ahahahhahaha.....................................
C) Ohoho!!! WAHHAHA!!! UHAHAHA !! (<< Crazy..)
Member
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08


This time I'll go for C

An old lady appears and she was the mother of the 1st boy. She then

A) accidently step on the frog
B) ask "Anoooo.. did u saw my handsome yet generous son?
C) Turn into Zombie
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Lolx ~ why suddenly turn into zombie XD !!
WELL ~ I choose A !!!!


And the girl was SHOCKED !!! But the mother of the first son said:
A) Whats the matter? You look scared ~
B) What happen? Are you being possesed by a ghost?
C) Whats wrong? I'm UGLY?
Member
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
I choose A!!!

But then actually the zombie mom was a nice and caring mom who would

A)Eat their brains and suck them!
B)Bake some cookies with an evil smile
C)Scare their souls out and kill them
D)(Can I add D?) Posses the girl and move like a wierdo! lol!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.