First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Create you're own Anime
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Character description please.
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Planet Imaginatio...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
If I am to create my own anime I would create my own characters from the people around me and get my ideas from the events that happen around merging it together with my dreams. It'll end up being a fantasy like anime. But I know that there will be lots and lots of complications. I would like to have an anime series that has realistic situations and people with realistic personalities, characters you can relate to. Just blabbing......... I can' t organize my thoughts so you problably are confused if you happen to read this
Posted 3/24/08
no drawings but... would character description do?

Name: Kurogane Zoutetsu
Sex: male
Status: Lone wanderer
Weapon: Metal Manipulation Magic, weapon summoning magic, Curse of Black Metal Magic, 12mm Revolver Rifle(Ammo: Ordinary 12 mm rounds, explosive rounds, 11.5mm Armor Piercing Rounds)
Height: 6' 1"
Location: no permanent location
Class: half human, half clansman(if i can finish my fic il probably share you the link)
Likes: guns, knives and swords, cold weather or climate, winter, spring and autumn, cold drinks, hot chocolate
Dislikes: Summer, hot weather or climate, peanut butter, ube
Hobbies: gun and knives collection
Dream in life: Wealth extreme wealth

Kurogane Zoutetsu is the main character of my fic. He is a lone wanderer who was outcasted by his own village because of his powers. He is very adept in using his metal manipulation ability. He can easily form knives in his hands using metal particles in the ground or attack his enemies by attacking them with spikes from beneath. He can also summon and form shields and protective layers of metal above his skin and his garment. He's a man of justice, but does not follow it blindly (he's different to the likes of Shirou Emiya). He usually uses his brains to fight, comes up with tactics rather than depending on his own ability. A hopeless weapon fanatic especially at guns and swords. He would be dying to buy one when he visits a town/city.

there's not much reason why i made this character. he's the main character in my fic so i guess that reason is enough to justify my statement.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I noticed that the preferred setting is fantasy....
Posted 3/24/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

I noticed that the preferred setting is fantasy....


referring to mine i guess? yeah it is...
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

noname01123 wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

I noticed that the preferred setting is fantasy....


referring to mine i guess? yeah it is...


Look at my first post in this thread. I'm the only sci-fi person. And my character is a Navy officer, at that!
Posted 3/24/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

I noticed that the preferred setting is fantasy....


referring to mine i guess? yeah it is...


Look at my first post in this thread. I'm the only sci-fi person. And my character is a Navy officer, at that!


oh i see... oh well... guess il make a sci-fi one. i think many prefers fantasy here than techs... anyways.

Name: Strike Folkre
Sex: Male
Status: Mechanized Corps Officer(unknown Rank)
Weapon: MPc-Type 02A6 Medium Armor Power Suit, x2 Plasma SMGs, x1 10.5mm Gauss Rifle
Height: 6'0"(w/o power armor) 6'4" (w/ power armor)
Location: Classified
Class: Soldier, Genetically Modified Human
Likes: Refuses to answer
Dislikes: Refuses to answer
Hobbies: Sports
Dream in life: Nothing much in particular

Just for the sake of creating a character...



11017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Always Next To A...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

assassin-creed wrote:

trust me it wont be ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it would be oooooooooooooooooooooo


lol lol lol... man thats all talk =P... im joking im joking i got more pictures like that im just not really good at naming them.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

noname01123 wrote:

oh i see... oh well... guess il make a sci-fi one. i think many prefers fantasy here than techs... anyways.

Name: Strike Folkre
Sex: Male
Status: Mechanized Corps Officer(unknown Rank)
Weapon: MPc-Type 02A6 Medium Armor Power Suit, x2 Plasma SMGs, x1 10.5mm Gauss Rifle
Height: 6'0"(w/o power armor) 6'4" (w/ power armor)
Location: Classified
Class: Soldier, Genetically Modified Human
Likes: Refuses to answer
Dislikes: Refuses to answer
Hobbies: Sports
Dream in life: Nothing much in particular

Just for the sake of creating a character...




Mmmm... Cyberpunk...

But I still prefer space opera. Reason why my character is a commander.

Posted 3/24/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

oh i see... oh well... guess il make a sci-fi one. i think many prefers fantasy here than techs... anyways.

Name: Strike Folkre
Sex: Male
Status: Mechanized Corps Officer(unknown Rank)
Weapon: MPc-Type 02A6 Medium Armor Power Suit, x2 Plasma SMGs, x1 10.5mm Gauss Rifle
Height: 6'0"(w/o power armor) 6'4" (w/ power armor)
Location: Classified
Class: Soldier, Genetically Modified Human
Likes: Refuses to answer
Dislikes: Refuses to answer
Hobbies: Sports
Dream in life: Nothing much in particular

Just for the sake of creating a character...




Mmmm... Cyberpunk...

But I still prefer space opera. Reason why my character is a commander.



ic... hmmm, it would rather be good but it seems like i don't have that much backgrounds with space fleets of some sorts. i usually fail and space operas, futuristic warfare, aircraft, tanks and mechas probably but spacecraft... i think il really fail at those.
4432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my sad heart >.
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
hehe i have ollready done that in a story ihave rote]

i wiil sure stope drawing after all this drows i have seen her good luke and ur characters are very good i am going to skan ma drows then i am going to put them 4 u ^ ^.
Posted 3/24/08
ohhhh u got more pics well i hope mine pic is as good as urs lol dont get to happy okey man hahah jk
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
wow ,theere are soo mant talented people here.....ok heres one by me but nowhere near as good as the rest here

Name:Jazmilie
Sex: Female
Age :13
Status : school Girl
Weapon : pepper spray
Height : 5"3
Location : Unknown
Class : Teenage Rebel
Likes : Almost Everything
Dislikes : spicy food
Hobbies : Basketball
Dream in life : Tell you Later
Drew this because i felt inspired


2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
my main character would look like this

duh
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawai`i
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

On the left:
Name: "Dak" (real name long forgotten)
Sex: Male
Age: ~18
Status: Crew for Lane 01 courier vessel
Primary Weapon: Energy sword
Secondary Weapons: Almost anything else.
Height: ~ 5'5 (able to modify apparent height with posture)
Location: Lane 01 courier vessel
Class: Super-assassin
Likes: Unknown
Dislikes: Anything that threatens his master
Hobbies: Unknown
Dream in Life: No one knows it, but he only has nightmares.
Created this character a long time ago because I wanted to make a sci-fi story about an 18 year old whose human characteristics have been locked away by a brutal childhood and amnesia.

On the right:
Name: "Kyo" (real name unknown)
Sex: Male
Age: ~18 (though he looks older)
Status: Wandering vagabond/master-less assassin
Primary Weapon: Energy broad-sword
Height: 6'1
Location: Unknown
Class: Super-assassin
Likes: Winning
Dislikes: Losing... especially to Dak
Hobbies: Making trouble, and appearing randomly to duel against Dak "like old times".
Dream in Life: To defeat Dak in a fair duel and restore his dignity from the first defeat when they were children.
Created this character as a link to Dak's past (most of which he has forgotten). Also as a rival that will eventually help Dak recover his human side.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.