First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply what is the uglyest picture of sasuke???
Member
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Kabuto1987 wrote:

This Are the idiots Who Make the ugly picture =.="
Well .. I AM on Sasuke's Side ..


I WILL STRANGLE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS
9597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Sound Vill...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

XxSasukeUchihaxX wrote:


Kabuto1987 wrote:

This Are the idiots Who Make the ugly picture =.="
Well .. I AM on Sasuke's Side ..


I WILL STRANGLE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS


At Least it's not me =P
Member
15182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
No Ugly Pics About him
Member
15182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
there is no ugly pic of sasuke
Posted 4/24/08
there are not a single picture of sasuke ugly
Member
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
THERE ARE NO UGLY PICTURES OF SASUKE!!!!!!! WHOEVER SAYS HE'S UGLY WILL HAVE TO FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!
Posted 5/25/08

lyvo12 wrote:

there are not a single picture of sasuke ugly


exactly hes just perfect
Member
3192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on my pc watching...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

kurosaki212 wrote:


lyvo12 wrote:

there are not a single picture of sasuke ugly


exactly hes just perfect


yeah
Member
14160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
I support sasuke all the way but I did find some ugly pics of him.



Member
3192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on my pc watching...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

takuya1171 wrote:

I support sasuke all the way but I did find some ugly pics of him.





lol thats so funny in a cute way
Member
14160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

lyvo12 wrote:


takuya1171 wrote:

I support sasuke all the way but I did find some ugly pics of him.





lol thats so funny in a cute way


LOL I agree thats why I put it up!
Member
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cooling in the sea
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

he is sooo perfect and kind of cute this is the most pic i liked him in

well i liked him in this and this one to
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
o i got one
Member
14160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

Saya151 wrote:


o i got one


LOL funny but still sasuke is cool
Posted 6/9/08

lyvo12 wrote:


kurosaki212 wrote:


lyvo12 wrote:

there are not a single picture of sasuke ugly


exactly hes just perfect


yeah


yeah im jealous now WHY!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.