First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Girls Guide To Boys Class 1A
Moderator
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
wahhhh!!! derz a lot of thingz i need to know about boyz??? GOD!!!
oh well!!!

wat??? test and quiz about d lesson??? oh no!!!
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
MOon! Im shock about this, but i finally understand!
Member
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ....on earth.....
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
headmistress, is the quizzes hard and will it be recorded??
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

dunno_u wrote:

headmistress, is the quizzes hard and will it be recorded??


no, we are not going to give you hard test. just to make sure you understand the class and the lessons, though.
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
uhmmmm can join the class?? hehehehe i don't know a lot of this about boys
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
A test!!! Omg I will try my best!
Posted 4/8/08
Oh my! I think i like this class.. Can i join? hehehe


Moon is a great teach! lol
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

-MAeMiE- wrote:

Oh my! I think i like this class.. Can i join? hehehe


Moon is a great teach! lol


Added you to the class!!!
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NeverLand
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
waah, may test? well, ive got to do my best
Member
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ....on earth.....
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i have some questions!!

1.if a guy likes a girl,but the girl doesn't like the guy, how can she tell him without majorly breaking the guys heart?

2.if a girl likes a guy is it right to tell her feelings first before the guy does?

3.if the girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl but the guy isn't confessing his love, what should the girl do?

4. if the guy isn't making any moves like asking the girl out or flirting with her, but the girl really likes to go out or flirt with the guy how can she express it?? or somehow tell the guy to ask her out or flirt with her?(i think that when a girl tells the guy what she feels it looks to that the girl is weak...) so how can the girl express it?

5.how can a girl say i love you to a guy without saying it but only expressing it?

that's all........
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

dunno_u wrote:

i have some questions!!

1.if a guy likes a girl,but the girl doesn't like the guy, how can she tell him without majorly breaking the guys heart?

2.if a girl likes a guy is it right to tell her feelings first before the guy does?

3.if the girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl but the guy isn't confessing his love, what should the girl do?

4. if the guy isn't making any moves like asking the girl out or flirting with her, but the girl really likes to go out or flirt with the guy how can she express it?? or somehow tell the guy to ask her out or flirt with her?(i think that when a girl tells the guy what she feels it looks to that the girl is weak...) so how can the girl express it?

5.how can a girl say i love you to a guy without saying it but only expressing it?

that's all........


If these questions are real, doom, you should be refered to the Students Councillor's Office. Teachers in this class will try answering your quetion.
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Yay I'm a student!
Member
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the box
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
yes im a student
Member
4917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a far away kin...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
ok.. im not part of the class though i want to but it looks like i have no room here.. just saying my experience.. a very.. fragile one?.. no, its not fragile.. its.. RARE!!! my friends must not see this.. i hope..

I have a boy i like in school.. then I have 3 best friends.. now.. this boy.. i cant understand him.. ok.. i understand him.. lets get to the point.. he likes one of my best friends.. RARE!!!

well, i dont care that much though.. cuz.. its only LIKE.. not Love.. but I've grown to hate him but i dont express it when im with my friends.. only with him.. i ignore/avoid him.. well, sumtimes it cant be helped but chat a lil with him becuz my friends r around.. oh and we're still grade 6.. elementary.. so.. were still 11 and 12.. we as in my friends and the boy:sweatingbullets: ..

And theres another one who's going after my best friend.. the boyA and guyB are.. kind of.. fighting fighting.. lol.. boyA's biggest move is giving my best friend a bracelet he's kida fast y' know.. and my best friend wears it often I also tease her bout it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.