First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Girls Guide To Boys Class 1A
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08
This is from Student Councillor's Office.


dunno_u wrote:

i have some questions!!

1.if a guy likes a girl,but the girl doesn't like the guy, how can she tell him without majorly breaking the guys heart?

2.if a girl likes a guy is it right to tell her feelings first before the guy does?

3.if the girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl but the guy isn't confessing his love, what should the girl do?

4. if the guy isn't making any moves like asking the girl out or flirting with her, but the girl really likes to go out or flirt with the guy how can she express it?? or somehow tell the guy to ask her out or flirt with her?(i think that when a girl tells the guy what she feels it looks to that the girl is weak...) so how can the girl express it?

5.how can a girl say i love you to a guy without saying it but only expressing it?

that's all........




uniquexroses wrote:



Morwien wrote:

A girl from GGB Class seems to have a problem. Her name is dunno_u




i have some questions!!

1.if a guy likes a girl,but the girl doesn't like the guy, how can she tell him without majorly breaking the guys heart?

2.if a girl likes a guy is it right to tell her feelings first before the guy does?

3.if the girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl but the guy isn't confessing his love, what should the girl do?

4. if the guy isn't making any moves like asking the girl out or flirting with her, but the girl really likes to go out or flirt with the guy how can she express it?? or somehow tell the guy to ask her out or flirt with her?(i think that when a girl tells the guy what she feels it looks to that the girl is weak...) so how can the girl express it?

5.how can a girl say i love you to a guy without saying it but only expressing it?

that's all........””


1.) well either way, it will break the guys heart, so it is better to tell him honestly than making him wait for nothing, because it hurts more.

2.) it really depends on you.. most people will say, wait til he makes a move.. but (my point of view), if you notice that he has something for you and he is just to shy to say it, then tell him how you feel, and maybe then he'll tell you how he feels.

3.) then the girl should just wait, because if you hurry a guy into confessing, they might just change their mind, or you can do something that will make the guy confess (but not an obvious thing)

4.) if the guy isn't making any move.. then wait for a while longer.. and if he still doesn't and you know that he likes you back, then ask him he plans on getting a gf.. because maybe the reason why he isn't asking you out is because he doesn't plan on getting a gf yet.. make clear of the situation first.

5.) there are a lot of ways to express how much you love someone.. you can show him how much you care.. like once in a while make him something for lunch.. or say something nice to him.. but dont do things that will make their heads big.

*all the advices received here are not well adviced, if you think that you need more options, feel free to ask for a second opinion.*”


I hope the advice helps.


thanks for the advice.... : )
Member
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Hi! I'm new here, and my nickname is Tezuka! I will work hard to "understand boys", which are in my personal opinion mysterious creatures xD
Member
3644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Always in my DREA...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
WOW!!! Some good lessons hv been teached nn I miss all of them!! thnx a lot for checking in late into the school and class...HAHA!!!
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
can i be i this class???please?
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

maristellyrub wrote:

can i be i this class???please?


im sorry, but this class is now full. you'll be enrolled to the second class now.
Member
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

dunno_u wrote:

i have some questions!!

1.if a guy likes a girl,but the girl doesn't like the guy, how can she tell him without majorly breaking the guys heart?

2.if a girl likes a guy is it right to tell her feelings first before the guy does?

3.if the girl likes the guy and the guy likes the girl but the guy isn't confessing his love, what should the girl do?

4. if the guy isn't making any moves like asking the girl out or flirting with her, but the girl really likes to go out or flirt with the guy how can she express it?? or somehow tell the guy to ask her out or flirt with her?(i think that when a girl tells the guy what she feels it looks to that the girl is weak...) so how can the girl express it?

5.how can a girl say i love you to a guy without saying it but only expressing it?

that's all........


1. just be calm and tell him u dont like him... be straight
2. yep its not bad but be carefull coz many guys taking advantage
3. if you have the same feelings GOoooooooooooooo^^
4. in a relationship you must know each other so dont be shy to say what you like 2 do or wanted 2 do...
nope its not weakness...
5. care him with love and tenderness hehe
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08
Can I join?
I don't wanna seem out of line, I just remembered i have this, and thought it might be helpful...
I asked my guyfriends some questions, and these are their answers...

Q. What is the worst way to tell a guy you like him?
A. Okay, so let's set the scenario. You've seen this guy around school for about a month now. It doesn't look like he has a boyfriend, so you think 'hey, maybe I have a chance!' Telling a guy you like him is ok sometimes... but whatever you do DON'T run up to him with your girlfriends(especially if you've never acknowledged him), hand him a letter, laugh and run off whispering.. Unless the guy is like invincible and has a monster ego, running away laughing and whispering will make him worry.. Especially if they've ever been stood up, teased alot.. you know... Just be careful....

Q. What's one thing a girl can do that lets you know she likes you, even if she's too shy to say.
A. well for me I think it would be If she stands back and watches you, and blushes when you meet her eyes... and If she wipes her hands cuz her hands are sweaty when you offer to shake her hand

more later... i g2g




Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

allaynaGurl wrote:

Can I join?
I don't wanna seem out of line, I just remembered i have this, and thought it might be helpful...
I asked my guyfriends some questions, and these are their answers...

Q. What is the worst way to tell a guy you like him?
A. Okay, so let's set the scenario. You've seen this guy around school for about a month now. It doesn't look like he has a boyfriend, so you think 'hey, maybe I have a chance!' Telling a guy you like him is ok sometimes... but whatever you do DON'T run up to him with your girlfriends(especially if you've never acknowledged him), hand him a letter, laugh and run off whispering.. Unless the guy is like invincible and has a monster ego, running away laughing and whispering will make him worry.. Especially if they've ever been stood up, teased alot.. you know... Just be careful....

Q. What's one thing a girl can do that lets you know she likes you, even if she's too shy to say.
A. well for me I think it would be If she stands back and watches you, and blushes when you meet her eyes... and If she wipes her hands cuz her hands are sweaty when you offer to shake her hand

more later... i g2g






u;re added in GGB 1B class in 1A is already full..have fun^^...don't forget to apply for a room to the Venus dorm^^
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Morwien wrote:


maristellyrub wrote:

can i be i this class???please?


im sorry, but this class is now full. you'll be enrolled to the second class now.


okay.thanks.^_^
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
Lesson 3


How to Know If a Boy Likes You
by j3r0m3
from:
http://www.socyberty.com/Relationships/How-to-Know-If-a-Boy-Likes-You.58250

Below, I will tell you 10 things on how to know if someone likes you. This information is based on my personal experiences and a little bit of research. If you like a boy and don't know if they like you back, then read below.

1. Watch the way he looks at you. If he keeps looking at you, he just might like you

2. If he flirts with you too much, he probably likes you. Boys might flirt with you just for the fun of it, and it can be misunderstood as a crush. Watch out for boys who flirt.

3. If he acts weird or different when you come near him, he might like you. Watch his behavior when you are talking to him.

4. If he wants to pair you up with someone or says "I know who likes you," then he probably likes you.

5. If he constantly tries to get close to you or touches you, he probably likes you.

6. If he turns red when you come near him or when you talk to him, that means he likes you.

7. He might ask you a few questions that might make you uncomfortable, for example if he asks have you ever had a boyfriend or have you ever been to a date, then he might like you.

8. Make friends with his close friends. They might say something about him liking you. Talk and flirt a little with them. If he gets mad for flirting with other people, then you know he likes you.

9. Start a small conversation with him and his friends. Try to notice these things:
- If he keeps trying to get close to you or tries to hold your hand, he likes you.
- If he is confident, they will match your voice tone and he will act like he does with his friends.
- If he is shy, his voice tone might be a little higher or lower depending on what he acts like. He might smile and laugh nervously at your jokes.
- If he says he likes you, then he likes you!


Tips
Be yourself. You don't want to start acting like someone else, because he may start to lose interest in you.
He might be looking at you while your not looking, so keep an eye out for him.
If you know a boy likes you, try talking to him and be nice.
Try starting nice conversations.
Compliment him. Boys like being complemented.
Boys love good looking and good smelling girls. So try to dress nice and use perfume.



Member
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
The lesson was really useful xD, got to remember all the stuff that I learn today, very interesting! Btw I have a question, if a guy teases you constantly, can that be considered as him liking you? Because I really like this guy, and whenever he sees me, he always teases me T__T, he always pushes me and make fun of me, he's mean to me, but in a nice way (ok...Am I making any sense here? xD). But then, sometimes, he kind of ignores me, but really ignores >__<. There aren't any of the signs that you described above, so I was wondering if this could mean anything. Sorry for the personal story though, it was off topic hehe, but I wanted to illustrate my question
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Lucky04 wrote:

The lesson was really useful xD, got to remember all the stuff that I learn today, very interesting! Btw I have a question, if a guy teases you constantly, can that be considered as him liking you? Because I really like this guy, and whenever he sees me, he always teases me T__T, he always pushes me and make fun of me, he's mean to me, but in a nice way (ok...Am I making any sense here? xD). But then, sometimes, he kind of ignores me, but really ignores >__<. There aren't any of the signs that you described above, so I was wondering if this could mean anything. Sorry for the personal story though, it was off topic hehe, but I wanted to illustrate my question


it could also be a sign that he likes you. sometimes, guys can be intimidating. and they tend to make you notice him. maybe he was trying to be nice too and also likes to be with you. but that signs are also misleading. it can also mean that he's treating you like his mates. either way, it can also be a good sign that he likes you, but in different conclusions.

Moderator
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Laguna
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Morwien wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:

The lesson was really useful xD, got to remember all the stuff that I learn today, very interesting! Btw I have a question, if a guy teases you constantly, can that be considered as him liking you? Because I really like this guy, and whenever he sees me, he always teases me T__T, he always pushes me and make fun of me, he's mean to me, but in a nice way (ok...Am I making any sense here? xD). But then, sometimes, he kind of ignores me, but really ignores >__<. There aren't any of the signs that you described above, so I was wondering if this could mean anything. Sorry for the personal story though, it was off topic hehe, but I wanted to illustrate my question


it could also be a sign that he likes you. sometimes, guys can be intimidating. and they tend to make you notice him. maybe he was trying to be nice too and also likes to be with you. but that signs are also misleading. it can also mean that he's treating you like his mates. either way, it can also be a good sign that he likes you, but in different conclusions.



I for one, does exactly what the boy does there at the story. Us, boys, are seldom open with our real feelings that is why we tend to do stuff that really makes us be noticed by the girl.
Member
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under a roof..
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
こんにちは!
私はこのクラスに加わってもいいか。

Hello!

Can I join this class? ^.^ *shy*
Moderator
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Laguna
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Hell_Girl1134 wrote:

こんにちは!
私はこのクラスに加わってもいいか。

Hello!

Can I join this class? ^.^ *shy*


Yes, you may. Oh and, please tell me, your nickname so that I can call you by that. Thank you. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.