First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Academy Gymnasium
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 4/26/08
Welcome to LOVE ACADEMY GYM...


ehhh...we're so proud of it...and i'm sure u;ll be too after some time...hehe


This is the gym that was designed for the girls practice.....hehe but we ended catching the boys sneaking inside...hmmm i wonder why...O_o


This is the second gym hall..here we'll cheer up for the boys during the basketball games...we know girls love it..


and finally here we have..our speedway(sp)...there will be many speed contests...


and of course our tennis court


Okey...now that i've showed u around ...i should go back to my classes...
so...have fun and good luck^__^



These are the Love Academy's excellent Gym Insructors.

1. pureyoung
2. albra
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Stay fit everyone! This is a cool place to do some everyday exercise!

* Love Academy is looking for 2 Gym Instructors.
Moderator
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Wow cool!


*Checks out the tennis courts*

Hmmm... no one here, oh well I guess I can't show off my excellent tennis skillz!

Who dares to challenge me to a match?
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / hell
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
get ready for ur lessons kid
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Hey the gym instructor is here!!!!! Care for a basketball one-on-one????
Member
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / winnipeg, mb
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
i want volleyball!!. .
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
waaaawww!!!! 0.0
i didnt kno we hve a gym xD
its awesome
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D


Sure thing Angel...
*gets a ball and starts dribbling..*
who starts?


Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D


Sure thing Angel...
*gets a ball and starts dribbling..*
who starts?




dunno xD
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D


Sure thing Angel...
*gets a ball and starts dribbling..*
who starts?




dunno xD


*Suddenly makes a chest pass to Angel*
You go first...let's see if u can pass my defence...
*Fiby on guard...watching angel's dribbling moves*



Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D


Sure thing Angel...
*gets a ball and starts dribbling..*
who starts?




dunno xD


*Suddenly makes a chest pass to Angel*
You go first...let's see if u can pass my defence...
*Fiby on guard...watching angel's dribbling moves*





*dribble**dribble**dribble*
*suddenly trips on a banana *
oww dat hurts
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:


CrescentAngel360 wrote:


fiby_23 wrote:

This baketball court is great....
*Looking around for company...*

Guess i'll be doing some free-throw and lay-ups alone....till someone comes for a one-on-one play...
^___^


fiby wanna play bball with me?? =D


Sure thing Angel...
*gets a ball and starts dribbling..*
who starts?




dunno xD


*Suddenly makes a chest pass to Angel*
You go first...let's see if u can pass my defence...
*Fiby on guard...watching angel's dribbling moves*





*dribble**dribble**dribble*
*suddenly trips on a banana *
oww dat hurts


OMG...are you ok?
At least you landed with poise...
I think you're better as a cheer leader my dear...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.