First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what would u do if pepo questioned u about ur religion?
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago-ILLINOIS
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I'd probably tell them ill believe in whatever i feel like it and you're not going to pump shit into my mind my mind is to believe in what i want and not on what you want.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I have no real religion, my religion is HARUHIISM!
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

meglovesya wrote:

i will let them question is their choice wether to believe it or not. questioning is part of life. that how math, physics, chemistry got develope through old people sipping wine wondering about things. after all isnt questioning apart of religion ?? perople that take realigion too far just need to chill dont let ur whole life circling around region look back in history alot of innocent people have been kill due to certain crazy people that went too far with their own religion issues and trying to force it on everyone i say believe what u want to belileve and if u want to question it question it after all no one have proved anything but u should'nt judge others. just question what ever u want to question on ur own.


According to some religions, questioning isn't encouraged, especially questioning beliefs--they believe that you should abide by what the religion says without questioning. I personally believe that is just plain stupid lol, everyone should have the opportunity to choose to believe in what they want.
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
ignore them.
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
im agnostic.
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / davao city, phili...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i'll tell them that i'm not a religous person
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

lestat85 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

i will let them question is their choice wether to believe it or not. questioning is part of life. that how math, physics, chemistry got develope through old people sipping wine wondering about things. after all isnt questioning apart of religion ?? perople that take realigion too far just need to chill dont let ur whole life circling around region look back in history alot of innocent people have been kill due to certain crazy people that went too far with their own religion issues and trying to force it on everyone i say believe what u want to belileve and if u want to question it question it after all no one have proved anything but u should'nt judge others. just question what ever u want to question on ur own.


According to some religions, questioning isn't encouraged, especially questioning beliefs--they believe that you should abide by what the religion says without questioning. I personally believe that is just plain stupid lol, everyone should have the opportunity to choose to believe in what they want.


true ! very true i think most of the time people uses religion to barinwash others i mean y cant we question if there is nothing wrong with the religion . religion in my view are just an answer people found to explain to unexplainable like what happenes after one is dead
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

be like. "bitch. i'm an atheist."


Fuckin Seconded
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Um, I'd ask them how it concerns their well-being, which it wouldn't in the first place. So I'd probably tell them to back off in an incomprehensible sentence.
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

meglovesya wrote:


lestat85 wrote:


meglovesya wrote:

i will let them question is their choice wether to believe it or not. questioning is part of life. that how math, physics, chemistry got develope through old people sipping wine wondering about things. after all isnt questioning apart of religion ?? perople that take realigion too far just need to chill dont let ur whole life circling around region look back in history alot of innocent people have been kill due to certain crazy people that went too far with their own religion issues and trying to force it on everyone i say believe what u want to belileve and if u want to question it question it after all no one have proved anything but u should'nt judge others. just question what ever u want to question on ur own.


According to some religions, questioning isn't encouraged, especially questioning beliefs--they believe that you should abide by what the religion says without questioning. I personally believe that is just plain stupid lol, everyone should have the opportunity to choose to believe in what they want.


true ! very true i think most of the time people uses religion to barinwash others i mean y cant we question if there is nothing wrong with the religion . religion in my view are just an answer people found to explain to unexplainable like what happenes after one is dead


Although I'm not religious, I do give the various religions credit. Religions keep social harmony, without it most people would commit way more crimes compared to today's crime rate. However, when religions tend to go to the extent of relying on a GOD or super being for the cause of anything good or bad that happens is just lame ;P. Why can't we learn to give credit to ourselves as humans for what good we do, and blame ourselves for the evil deeds we make?
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
wouldnt give a shit about what they say
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
remember not all people represent their religion correctly. for example there are some very 'toxic' christian churches who are quite abusive to their followers, then other churches who are the opposite. not being able to question your religion is symptmatic of a toxic church or even a cult. the second you arent allowed to question anything, start questioning everything!
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:

remember not all people represent their religion correctly. for example there are some very 'toxic' christian churches who are quite abusive to their followers, then other churches who are the opposite. not being able to question your religion is symptmatic of a toxic church or even a cult. the second you arent allowed to question anything, start questioning everything!


LOL, if only there were more courageous religious people out there xD
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Well, the normal thing to do would answer their questions? If they are just teasing and sarcastic, tell them that God smites them.
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i'll just say the truth 'Im God with Barbie shoes, and I sent my son jesus to help you'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.