Post Reply We Need Mods
Posted 3/24/08 , edited 3/24/08
Umm...............anyone want to be a mod?
we need some so if you do just tell me ^^
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Yay, I'm one! ^.^ <333
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Anim3_l0v3r wrote:

Umm...............anyone want to be a mod?
we need some so if you do just tell me ^^


Should we start that contest soon?

Prize can be a banner and bragging rights..... maybe even a mod position? Up to you dahlingz!! xDD

Anyway I was thinking we do it by giving a theme and the person who gives the most pictures in the forum without repeating any wins. ^.^ What do you think?
Posted 5/30/08

Carapheonix wrote:


Anim3_l0v3r wrote:

Umm...............anyone want to be a mod?
we need some so if you do just tell me ^^


Should we start that contest soon?

Prize can be a banner and bragging rights..... maybe even a mod position? Up to you dahlingz!! xDD

Anyway I was thinking we do it by giving a theme and the person who gives the most pictures in the forum without repeating any wins. ^.^ What do you think?


WOW 0_0 really awsome idea I will post it up as soon as I can thank you for being a great supporter of this grup ^^

your such an awsome mod *glomp*
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Anim3_l0v3r wrote:


Carapheonix wrote:


Anim3_l0v3r wrote:

Umm...............anyone want to be a mod?
we need some so if you do just tell me ^^


Should we start that contest soon?

Prize can be a banner and bragging rights..... maybe even a mod position? Up to you dahlingz!! xDD

Anyway I was thinking we do it by giving a theme and the person who gives the most pictures in the forum without repeating any wins. ^.^ What do you think?


WOW 0_0 really awsome idea I will post it up as soon as I can thank you for being a great supporter of this grup ^^

your such an awsome mod *glomp*


*grin* Thanks~!!
Posted 5/30/08
you are very welcome Cara-san
Moderator
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
uhh i volitear to be a mod ^^
Creator
11046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn NY
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
Okay I'll make you a mod thankx for voluntering!
Moderator
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
YAYZ thank YOU Very Much *glomps you and gives u cookie*
You must be logged in to post.