Post Reply Last words
6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
If could say anything to Codey Porter before he died, what would you say?
Posted 3/24/08
R.I.P Dude
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Planet Santra
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I dunno what I'd say before he died....... but I'd definatly say, if he survived, "You gonna try a fire style jitsu next? Or a water style?"
Posted 3/24/08
An Hero.
6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Zeta-Neubourn wrote:

I dunno what I'd say before he died....... but I'd definatly say, if he survived, "You gonna try a fire style jitsu next? Or a water style?"


LOL that was nice

145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Planet Santra
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

AkumaKitsune wrote:


Zeta-Neubourn wrote:

I dunno what I'd say before he died....... but I'd definatly say, if he survived, "You gonna try a fire style jitsu next? Or a water style?"


LOL that was nice



Picture this...

*puts some gas in mouth, lights a lighter*
*gargles* FIRE STYLE! *squirts out gas*
Need I describe the outcome? XD But, really, not to laugh at someones death, but it'd be hillarious if he lived, though it and looked back a couple years after the meme is well known around the net and he'd say to his kids, "Heheh... told you a was a famous ninja as a kid."

Then the legacy continues with his kids. XD
Posted 3/25/08

Zeta-Neubourn wrote:


AkumaKitsune wrote:


Zeta-Neubourn wrote:

I dunno what I'd say before he died....... but I'd definatly say, if he survived, "You gonna try a fire style jitsu next? Or a water style?"


LOL that was nice



Picture this...

*puts some gas in mouth, lights a lighter*
*gargles* FIRE STYLE! *squirts out gas*
Need I describe the outcome? XD But, really, not to laugh at someones death, but it'd be hillarious if he lived, though it and looked back a couple years after the meme is well known around the net and he'd say to his kids, "Heheh... told you a was a famous ninja as a kid."

Then the legacy continues with his kids. XD


It's not a meme, it's a WinRar. >.> xD
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Planet Santra
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

FantasyFreak1 wrote:


Zeta-Neubourn wrote:


AkumaKitsune wrote:


Zeta-Neubourn wrote:

I dunno what I'd say before he died....... but I'd definatly say, if he survived, "You gonna try a fire style jitsu next? Or a water style?"


LOL that was nice



Picture this...

*puts some gas in mouth, lights a lighter*
*gargles* FIRE STYLE! *squirts out gas*
Need I describe the outcome? XD But, really, not to laugh at someones death, but it'd be hillarious if he lived, though it and looked back a couple years after the meme is well known around the net and he'd say to his kids, "Heheh... told you a was a famous ninja as a kid."

Then the legacy continues with his kids. XD


It's not a meme, it's a WinRar. >.> xD


Nehhhhhhhhh, whatev! XP I throw my stool at you... a footstool, not.... yeah. XD
Moderator
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the World
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
"HEY CODY CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME JUTSU! Walking on Water Jutsu!" bet you wont try it.
Moderator
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the World
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

generalwar wrote:

"HEY CODY CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME JUTSU! Walking on Water Jutsu!" bet you wont try it.


just give it a shot!
Posted 4/10/08

generalwar wrote:


generalwar wrote:

"HEY CODY CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME JUTSU! Walking on Water Jutsu!" bet you wont try it.


just give it a shot!


This is win.
You must be logged in to post.