First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is Sasuke (Naruto) gay?
4404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Icecream land >:P
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
yea sasuke is gay he kissed naruto
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Eudd wrote:


iambill10 wrote:
Narutards seems to hate you.


Once upon a time, there was this mighty heroic person called Eudd. He was alone, faced with many Narutards as obstacles in his path. But one day, he came to realization that he must do something to prevent this devastating disaster that is trolling in the forums. He finally decided to take action, and that is to retaliate against the Narutards and Bleachtards. It was an intricate problem at first, and the progress was slow, but albeit those difficulties, he has never stagnated on reaching his goal. Eventually, he gathered many worshipers and followers. Soon, the logical and reasonable side of CR community inclined, while the irrational and vacuous side declined. Presently, the hero, Eudd, leads a massive army and triumph throughout CR. (Including Bill)


Agreed. Whats more annoying is the fact that there are those who pass themselves off as "Naruto FANS" trying to avoid the Narutard label.

You either are a Narutard or you are not, there is no middle point.

Sir i support you and your endeavors
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England, Kent, To...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
zzzZZZZ another gay naruto thread...
Posted 3/24/08

blacksephiroth wrote:


Eudd wrote:


blacksephiroth wrote:


Eudd wrote:

No more Naruto thread.
Read forum rules. Stupid Narutards.


awwwww not this bitch again. just what the hell do u have against naruto anyway. its not that bad


Lol. Aren't you the feeble-minded idiot who was constantly losing in a debate a few months ago?

I actually don't have anything against Naruto. However, Narutards like you irritates me. Even if I am against Naruto, my choice of action was still justified because the thread starter transgressed one of the rules. Which is something that is conspicuous. You're just too blinded to see. You fail.

Edit:
Lets debate again please. Oh and this time, don't PM me about some pointless crap like you did last time retard.


Just hating me for liking something is a bit retarded now isn't it now Euddy. thats called prejudice where im from


As a matter of fact, I've never said anything about hatred. Don't put your own weak words in other people's mouth. The way I speak shows grandiloquence, the way you speak just shows vacuity. Also, prejudice is the act of discriminating toward a group. So by means, you've actually admitted that you're a Narutard, thank you very much. Retarded isn't something that should be defining me, you're just neglecting common sense. Thanks for proving your intelligence once again, Narutard.
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
No Naruto Thead!!........ but i've heard of the sasuke gay rumor thing a lot of the web, maybe?
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

blacksephiroth wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


blacksephiroth wrote:


Eudd wrote:

No more Naruto thread.
Read forum rules. Stupid Narutards.


awwwww not this bitch again. just what the hell do u have against naruto anyway. its not that bad


it has a stupid dysfunctional plot and as well as stupid dysfunctional fans does that answer your question or should their be more light shined on the subject


please shine the light there are hundreds of anime and people are bound to not like some, but openly projecting your hate of it is just a bit weird if you ask me .


everyone has a confliction and my confliction is to state what i believe is rightly so XD
Naruto has an inconsistant plot because of various inferences such as the Sasuke Retrieval arc which took its toll on the plot which of course was Naruto becoming Hokage but afterwards it became a retrieval and a straight forward indiversively put anime. The plot needs to consistant otherwise theirs no basis for any further progress and progress becomes stagnant and derailed, plus in accordance with Narutos character development its to interrelated with the background characters instead of the story pretaining to the main character more so which of course interconnects with the plot. Naruto is flawed for these reasons this is based on logic not on opinionated results but yet again some ppl find meaning in a deep oddities such as nonsensical rambling about an unimportant characters past but thats just might be you. :X
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
i don't know are they i really could care less
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
lawlz fail
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
sure...i guess >.>
(*sigh* another Naruto thread...)
Posted 3/24/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


blacksephiroth wrote:

please shine the light there are hundreds of anime and people are bound to not like some, but openly projecting your hate of it is just a bit weird if you ask me .


everyone has a confliction and my confliction is to state what i believe is rightly so XD
Naruto has an inconsistant plot because of various inferences such as the Sasuke Retrieval arc which took its toll on the plot which of course was Naruto becoming Hokage but afterwards it became a retrieval and a straight forward indiversively put anime. The plot needs to consistant otherwise theirs no basis for any further progress and progress becomes stagnant and derailed, plus in accordance with Narutos character development its to interrelated with the background characters instead of the story pretaining to the main character more so which of course interconnects with the plot. Naruto is flawed for these reasons this is based on logic not on opinionated results but yet again some ppl find meaning in a deep oddities such as nonsensical rambling about an unimportant characters past but thats just might be you. :X


Dude... BFL... >_> Our intelligence is being wasted on a Narutard.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

blacksephiroth wrote:


Eudd wrote:

No more Naruto thread.
Read forum rules. Stupid Narutards.


awwwww not this bitch again. just what the hell do u have against naruto anyway. its not that bad


you fail

http://www.youfail.org/
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Eudd wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


blacksephiroth wrote:

please shine the light there are hundreds of anime and people are bound to not like some, but openly projecting your hate of it is just a bit weird if you ask me .


everyone has a confliction and my confliction is to state what i believe is rightly so XD
Naruto has an inconsistant plot because of various inferences such as the Sasuke Retrieval arc which took its toll on the plot which of course was Naruto becoming Hokage but afterwards it became a retrieval and a straight forward indiversively put anime. The plot needs to consistant otherwise theirs no basis for any further progress and progress becomes stagnant and derailed, plus in accordance with Narutos character development its to interrelated with the background characters instead of the story pretaining to the main character more so which of course interconnects with the plot. Naruto is flawed for these reasons this is based on logic not on opinionated results but yet again some ppl find meaning in a deep oddities such as nonsensical rambling about an unimportant characters past but thats just might be you. :X


Dude... BFL... >_> Our intelligence is being wasted on a Narutard.


thats probably true yet again i just wish they were more worthy. Its all the destitute idiots that always seem to want to debate theirs no one with any recollection of logical sense
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
YES!
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere cool
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
for naruto nope cuz he obviously loves sakura, for sasuke.......im leaning towards yes lol
Posted 3/24/08

blue919 wrote:

yea sasuke is gay he kissed naruto


i thot naruto kissed him ... by accident
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.