First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hottest Asian Guy???
Member
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / en mi casa
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

xKat-Tunx wrote:

Yamada Ryosuke!!!!





Chinen Yuri!!!!





ok they are not hot, they're cute like my beloved Tegoshi Yuya....

Member
18506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Crunchyroll, A...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
mines aaron

hero

yunho

yesung

and aaron yan again
Member
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lala land...lalal...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

yuya_t wrote:


xKat-Tunx wrote:

Yamada Ryosuke!!!!





Chinen Yuri!!!!





ok they are not hot, they're cute like my beloved Tegoshi Yuya....



Yama-chan~~IS HOT
Chii-chan is cute~~
hmm...i like Yamapi best in NewS tho

12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

xKat-Tunx wrote:


yuya_t wrote:


xKat-Tunx wrote:

Yamada Ryosuke!!!!





Chinen Yuri!!!!





ok they are not hot, they're cute like my beloved Tegoshi Yuya....



Yama-chan~~IS HOT
Chii-chan is cute~~
hmm...i like Yamapi best in NewS tho



im agree
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
For me it`s definately Lee Junki
& Yesung
Member
2581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Jang Geun Suk!

Member
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
YAMAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Posted 12/5/08
my favourite actors are:

matsujun


BiRain


Jae Hee


Wu Chun


Mike He


Hyun Bin


Jiro Wang


Joon Ji Hoon


Kim Jeong Hoon


Wang Zi


Lee Wei


Se7en
Member
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

JeongJi-hun wrote:



ANY QUESTION?




SAME HERE
Member
3602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / some where in earth
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
minhwan n taemin
Member
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a house
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
Are mix asians included they are asians right, but mixed! Well I'll go on ahead and put some up here! I'm into more american asian, because they are that damn HOT! HECK YEAH!

Keanu Reeves(he counts because he is asian!! About half)

He is the sexiest! Sorry but this guy beat all the other asians! Muahaha
Creator
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/17/09


yeah of course

and he is really hot hehe

Member
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

darknatsumi wrote:

my favourite actors are:

matsujun


BiRain


Jae Hee


Wu Chun


Mike He


Hyun Bin


Jiro Wang


Joon Ji Hoon


Kim Jeong Hoon


Wang Zi


Lee Wei


Se7en


totally agree + Lee Jun Ki
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.