First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Dragon Ball Online??
Posted 3/30/08

keyblade777 wrote:


zeon wrote:






Holy Shit its Chrono!



Huh?! I can't believe I never notice that hair's like Chrono.
6117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Hmm looks nice..have to play tho'
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

zeon wrote:


TONIOCORONA wrote:

i sooo want to try this game out is it coming out to the US?


No, it said no North American release has been announced as of yet.


Is it available in Asia? Thanks

639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i hope you can blow up planets! and there should be tournaments where anybody can join.. like in the anime..

uh-oh.. just thought about something..
oh no.. already im thinking how many guys would name their character as.. goku, goukou, goku01, g0ku.. and the list goes on and on and on... like the energizer bunny..

pvp:
goku02: oh my god!! goku beat the [email protected] outa goukou


and its not just that single name.. theres trunks this and that... aiye..

post-pvp:
vegeta: dude, who won the tourney?
VeGeT@: a guy named goukou..
vegeta: sweet..
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherlands, Euro...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

iskuter wrote:

i hope you can blow up planets! and there should be tournaments where anybody can join.. like in the anime..

uh-oh.. just thought about something..
oh no.. already im thinking how many guys would name their character as.. goku, goukou, goku01, g0ku.. and the list goes on and on and on... like the energizer bunny..

pvp:
goku02: oh my god!! goku beat the [email protected] outa goukou


and its not just that single name.. theres trunks this and that... aiye..

post-pvp:
vegeta: dude, who won the tourney?
VeGeT@: a guy named goukou..
vegeta: sweet..


and there will be thousands of people going "it's over 9000!!!1!" each minute after some guy wonders what power level someone has

I might be one of those people...
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
seems kinda interesting
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
wow.. truly is amazing.. but no saiyans? hmm dont know how well itll turn out to be..
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

RoyVG wrote:


iskuter wrote:

i hope you can blow up planets! and there should be tournaments where anybody can join.. like in the anime..

uh-oh.. just thought about something..
oh no.. already im thinking how many guys would name their character as.. goku, goukou, goku01, g0ku.. and the list goes on and on and on... like the energizer bunny..

pvp:
goku02: oh my god!! goku beat the [email protected] outa goukou


and its not just that single name.. theres trunks this and that... aiye..

post-pvp:
vegeta: dude, who won the tourney?
VeGeT@: a guy named goukou..
vegeta: sweet..


and there will be thousands of people going "it's over 9000!!!1!" each minute after some guy wonders what power level someone has

I might be one of those people...


yeah.. that would be a riot.. haha..

*piccolo voice*
such.. powwerss..
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
DEFENITLY WOULD WANT TO LA IT LOOKS AWSOME !!1!
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Indiana, USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Man i love Dragon Ball!
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / city of prontera
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
i never thought this game is just a movie... give me link please

ohh wait do you have a nice browser game? tell me..
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
THE DRAGON BALL Z ON THE Wii is cool idk..bout the online one..???
Posted 4/1/08

elsphit wrote:

i never thought this game is just a movie... give me link please

ohh wait do you have a nice browser game? tell me..


Well, I got a link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n5LNS2QJ3yY. It's about DB Online Trailer.
Posted 4/1/08
i'm so gonna play this when it gets released....i just hope i don't see anyones username like 'Gohan192030' hahaha it'll make me 'lol' really hard XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.