First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
BLEACH vs. NaRuTO!!!!
1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto, Canada!
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Duplicate - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3361/Naruto-VS-Bleach.html


ooooohhh... another energetic forum police.....

So what!!! hahahaha


Lol, there wouldnt be a need for an "energetic forum police" if you dont duplicate threads ;)
Posted 3/24/08
They both fail at what they try to do.
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
both are my favorite... don't compare naruto and bleach they are both good anime.
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The most unexpect...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

kabloey wrote:


Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Duplicate - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3361/Naruto-VS-Bleach.html


ooooohhh... another energetic forum police.....

So what!!! hahahaha


Lol, there wouldnt be a need for an "energetic forum police" if you dont duplicate threads ;)


I mean to duplicate threads to see more forum police theyre fantastic....

14182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
y wont u die
CR got rid of Naruto and Bleach please leave
Ghost
AHTL 
89564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/24/08
Epic fail, like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc
Posted 3/24/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Baby cakes.
this is a duplicate!

Quit it with all this bleach/naruto madness.


It's over FOREVER.


how come you never called me baby cakes!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jp yeah this is a duplicate. plz search forums b4 postin a new thread


who are you?
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:


Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Duplicate - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3361/Naruto-VS-Bleach.html


ooooohhh... another energetic forum police.....

So what!!! hahahaha


Lol, there wouldnt be a need for an "energetic forum police" if you dont duplicate threads ;)


I mean to duplicate threads to see more forum police theyre fantastic....



Why are you here?

Naruto and Bleach are licensed already.

So what? :GTFO
Posted 3/24/08

xce91 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Baby cakes.
this is a duplicate!

Quit it with all this bleach/naruto madness.


It's over FOREVER.


noooo its over ? lol is anyone else happy they got the Licensing hammer on them...


yeah I laughed.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Baby cakes.
this is a duplicate!

Quit it with all this bleach/naruto madness.


It's over FOREVER.


how come you never called me baby cakes!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jp yeah this is a duplicate. plz search forums b4 postin a new thread


who are you?


haha yeah sorry about that i was just playin. but since you asked who am i? you really wanna know? im just your average guy WHO HAS A BDAY IN 2 days!
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The most unexpect...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

Lasch wrote:


Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:


Happy_Darkside03 wrote:


kabloey wrote:

Duplicate - http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3361/Naruto-VS-Bleach.html


ooooohhh... another energetic forum police.....

So what!!! hahahaha


Lol, there wouldnt be a need for an "energetic forum police" if you dont duplicate threads ;)


I mean to duplicate threads to see more forum police theyre fantastic....



Why are you here?

Naruto and Bleach are licensed already.

So what? :GTFO


I surrender CHIEF !!! LoL

1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / KUNG SAAN SAAN NA...
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
they dont know what theyre doin but !!!!! test it!!! lolz hahahahahaha
Posted 3/24/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Baby cakes.
this is a duplicate!

Quit it with all this bleach/naruto madness.


It's over FOREVER.


how come you never called me baby cakes!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jp yeah this is a duplicate. plz search forums b4 postin a new thread


who are you?


haha yeah sorry about that i was just playin. but since you asked who am i? you really wanna know? im just your average guy WHO HAS A BDAY IN 2 days!


awww baby cakes!
happy early birthday mate!
ahaha
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
This'll be closed...
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Bleach, blades can cut naruto, but unless you "sharpen" your blade with reitsu, you couldn't touch Bleach characters
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.