First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Naruto, Bleach
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/9/06

kenshin123 wrote:

acturally itz not getin boring itz just the fillers



Fillers=Boredom. Enough said.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/06
I hated it before the fillers even started and the fact that there is fillers is just an excuse for narutards to ignore the stale action and lackluster plot. Here is a recap of the fight sequence of the last fight scene on Naruto. Some guy flies away on his umbrella and Naruto miraculously reaches him by multiplying himself and jumping off his own back. Then, the bad guy attacks and destroys all but one clone and Naruto. Naruto attacks with Rasengaan. End of fight. A lot of them are more or less the same. How about the fight with Kiba? Naruto getting pummeled and then he farts in Kiba's face for the win. There are about 7 good fights in Naruto and 1 includes Rock Lee being drunk. Of the 212 episodes, 7 good fights is pretty pathetic especially for a shounen. The plot, you know it sucks just admit it.
1035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / EVEN I DON'T KNOW
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
I hate the fillers but i still love em
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 1/16/07
the fillers just ended with 110.
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / London, United Ki...
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
I think they both are rubbish to begin with.
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
fillers suck but anything but that is awsome. I like naruto alot but they have to put in some stuff that are worth watching than just sitting there watching something that doesnt change anything in the story. My opinion.
bakoi 
2289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Greensboro, NC
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
There were WAY too many naruto fillers. I hear they've ended already. Bleach had fillers, but not as many to the point of being just ridiculous. With the episodes I've seen, bleach seems to be a better anime than Naruto.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
Just waiting to watch Naruto Shippunden Saga. =]

Until there, absolutely no Naruto for me...
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
lol i think the first part of naruto, should've been called Sasuke because that's who they seemed to focus on most of the time especially when Kakashi decided to train only him

As for it getting boring well too much of anything can be boring
how many eps is it now 218...
Bleach might be slightly less boring because its newer i guess
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand/Auckland
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
well thats your oppinion... and maybe you think that way cuz of the fillers wait till both of the anime's return back to the main story other then that i still like em
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/1/07

Anime_QT wrote:

well thats your oppinion... and maybe you think that way cuz of the fillers wait till both of the anime's return back to the main story other then that i still like em


I didn't say i was bored with them. I just didn't see the point in showing so many fillers. If they could make all those fillers couldn't they have just made the actual story eps earlier then...
What purpose did all those fillers really serve?
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/1/07

Vahner wrote:


Anime_QT wrote:

well thats your oppinion... and maybe you think that way cuz of the fillers wait till both of the anime's return back to the main story other then that i still like em


I didn't say i was bored with them. I just didn't see the point in showing so many fillers. If they could make all those fillers couldn't they have just made the actual story eps earlier then...
What purpose did all those fillers really serve?


time to develope on storyline, and if people are watching the fillers... then they are making money...smart business move

5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/1/07

kasuke wrote:


Vahner wrote:


Anime_QT wrote:

well thats your oppinion... and maybe you think that way cuz of the fillers wait till both of the anime's return back to the main story other then that i still like em


I didn't say i was bored with them. I just didn't see the point in showing so many fillers. If they could make all those fillers couldn't they have just made the actual story eps earlier then...
What purpose did all those fillers really serve?


time to develope on storyline, and if people are watching the fillers... then they are making money...smart business move



OH okay yea that makes sense.

They still irritate me though.
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
Fillers are part of vice versa.. If you dont like it just dont watch,, Just be PATIENT and wait for the actual story..Criticizing it makes no good.. The word PATIENCE is very important to evryone!
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 2/1/07
One peice is this, Naruto is that, Bleach is this, they are all Pokemon BLAH BLAH BLAH, when will you see that all of your statements are just OPINIONS simply opinions. And i don't mean to get off topic but what's up with the word NARUTARD what anyone who supports Naruto is a Narutard. Here's an idea lets attach retard to all of the animes you watch/support/like. Why? oh i don't know, just because you like something i don't. doesn't fell so good does it?

FILLERS FILLERS FILLERS what will we do about the fillers. well for one they are not apart of the acutual storyline so what they say or do doesn't really matter
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.