First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Bingo Book Players Lounge
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
hehe, yeah...i experience that a lottttttt. and i was thinking bout, if the council know all the council members?
The Human God
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the void betwe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
what do u mean?
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
like we should do a story that concerns mostly the council, we can involve members too
The Human God
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the void betwe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Why???
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
i dunno, i just want to. cause the council is the powerful ones around..and it would be fun to have a wide backround story of the mystic council
The Human God
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the void betwe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
That would but how would you go about doing it?
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
uhm, well im trying to know all of the council's character.....but i only know urs, reaper, sirberius, youichi and mine.........
Savior of Twilight
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????
The Innovator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


busted mewt
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


im saying hes a God!!! and should also be equal or higher than ur level
Savior of Twilight
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


im saying hes a God!!! and should also be equal or higher than ur level


Ha! did you forget that I destroyed a God by myself. there is no way that he is stronger than me..... at his current level that is. and you also have to take in the fact that none of you have seen my final form. but you should have seen a glimpse of it's power if dethreaper put the story in.
The Diviner
48628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / from the midnight...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Sirberius wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


im saying hes a God!!! and should also be equal or higher than ur level


Ha! did you forget that I destroyed a God by myself. there is no way that he is stronger than me..... at his current level that is. and you also have to take in the fact that none of you have seen my final form. but you should have seen a glimpse of it's power if dethreaper put the story in.


thats why ur the leader
Savior of Twilight
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


im saying hes a God!!! and should also be equal or higher than ur level


Ha! did you forget that I destroyed a God by myself. there is no way that he is stronger than me..... at his current level that is. and you also have to take in the fact that none of you have seen my final form. but you should have seen a glimpse of it's power if dethreaper put the story in.


thats why ur the leader


damn straight. and you should have confidence in your power. being in the Council means that you are one of the most powerful and skillful people in the group
The Innovator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Sirberius wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:


blacksheep12 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

Hey so you are sayng that Mewt should be stronger than me????


im saying hes a God!!! and should also be equal or higher than ur level


Ha! did you forget that I destroyed a God by myself. there is no way that he is stronger than me..... at his current level that is. and you also have to take in the fact that none of you have seen my final form. but you should have seen a glimpse of it's power if dethreaper put the story in.


thats why ur the leader


damn straight. and you should have confidence in your power. being in the Council means that you are one of the most powerful and skillful people in the group


*begins backing up*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.