Created by queenstarhappy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
who's Filipino actress the most pretty?
Posted 3/25/08

wakap02 wrote:

omg she's not on the list :D..


Kris Bernal
i kinda have a crush on her


oh yeah...


i like her... I admire her...


I think she has the possibility to be the next "Jesse" in the remake of full house...
Posted 3/25/08
Iza Calzado =]
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
"Marian because she is truly a PINAY beauty.. hehe" from langkeekong

I don't know about you girl but Marian Rivera is not the standard Pinay beauty. Her features reflect more of her Spanish heritage. Originally, Filipinos have sun kissed "morena" skin, almond eyed and so on... but centuries of amalgamation and foreign occupation revolutionized the entire Pinay look. To tell you the truth an original Pinay beauty in this age is hard to find, we are a people of mixed breeds, that is our identity. We Filipinos do not cater to one look.
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
To get back on the topic in which I strayed....

I prefer Angel Locsin's and Iza Calzado's beauty. They run more on the exotic and they will look beautiful no matter what skin color they have. They also have beautiful twinkling eyes. hehehe
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
all of them are pretty but Angel Locsin is prettiest
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ej2 wrote:


wakap02 wrote:

omg she's not on the list :D..


Kris Bernal
i kinda have a crush on her


oh yeah...


i like her... I admire her...


I think she has the possibility to be the next "Jesse" in the remake of full house...


such adoring beauty i cant help thinking bout her :)

any news about full house remake ? i hope it's her i really gonna watch her :D




2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

wakap02 wrote:


ej2 wrote:


wakap02 wrote:

omg she's not on the list :D..


Kris Bernal
i kinda have a crush on her


oh yeah...


i like her... I admire her...


I think she has the possibility to be the next "Jesse" in the remake of full house...


such adoring beauty i cant help thinking bout her :)

any news about full house remake ? i hope it's her i really gonna watch her :D






she's a lousy actress..
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
angel locsin isnt pretty in my opinion ..
it's her popularity makes her pretty noticable :)

compare these two



Kris Bernal and Angel Locsin

whose more beautiful ??

i choose the right one
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

newyear wrote:


wakap02 wrote:


ej2 wrote:


wakap02 wrote:

omg she's not on the list :D..


Kris Bernal
i kinda have a crush on her


oh yeah...


i like her... I admire her...


I think she has the possibility to be the next "Jesse" in the remake of full house...


such adoring beauty i cant help thinking bout her :)

any news about full house remake ? i hope it's her i really gonna watch her :D






she's a lousy actress..


she's only a newcomer

well i dont mind as long as she's pretty :D


2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

wakap02 wrote:


newyear wrote:


wakap02 wrote:


ej2 wrote:


wakap02 wrote:

omg she's not on the list :D..


Kris Bernal
i kinda have a crush on her


oh yeah...


i like her... I admire her...


I think she has the possibility to be the next "Jesse" in the remake of full house...


such adoring beauty i cant help thinking bout her :)

any news about full house remake ? i hope it's her i really gonna watch her :D






she's a lousy actress..


she's only a newcomer

well i dont mind as long as she's pretty :D




yah and think that is her asset.. but in showbiz industry even if you have all the looks.. you will really not gain popularity if you have no talent at all.. hope she will do better next time.. coz i seen here act on one of the GMa show and its really not good..
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

wakap02 wrote:

angel locsin isnt pretty in my opinion ..
it's her popularity makes her pretty noticable :)

compare these two



Kris Bernal and Angel Locsin

whose more beautiful ??

i choose the right one :)


NO WAY!!! i totally disagree!!
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / PILIPINAS
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
there are too many beautiful female actresses in the philippines,
but if i have to choose it'd be iza calzado or anne curtis or blahblah or blahblah really, so many
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

newyear wrote:


wakap02 wrote:

angel locsin isnt pretty in my opinion ..
it's her popularity makes her pretty noticable :)

compare these two



Kris Bernal and Angel Locsin

whose more beautiful ??

i choose the right one :)


NO WAY!!! i totally disagree!!



:lol: ...
Posted 3/25/08
all butterz
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ej2 wrote:


any news about full house remake ? i hope it's her i really gonna watch her :D



xx a what???? is there?? xx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.