First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
If Elected, Do You Think Barack Obama Will be Assasinated?
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
It's a possibility. But, it's a possibility for Bush and Hilary as well. Any president has the same chance of being assassinated no matter what their race, religion, political views, or gender.
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
according to 50 cent, yes.
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
yes probably and if hilary is elected she might be too.theres always going to be racists tht would assasinate obama and...tht word tht escapes me tht means they dont like women...out there to assasinate hilary.
either way it seems our next president is gonna be in more danger then most of the past presidents
Posted 3/25/08
He's not exactly black though is he, i mean he is a very light brown he isn't like a full on black man anyway lol. Technically the color of his skin should not be an issue that is even mentioned but I suppose the most truthful way to put this is that there are a LOT of racist americans.
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In a CARDBOARD BO...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Assassination of presidents started when John Wilkes Booth killed Abraham Lincoln, right? So I guess he probably would be assassinated
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
if he gets assassinated, there's gonna be huge up-scale riots. but i still think there will be an attempt, unless he can satisfy the republicans.
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I hope if he is elected, he wont be!
They might as well assasinate Hilary Clinton if she is elected as well... I wouldnt mind so much if they did...
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
honestly, yes. theres like a 40% probability
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

gaarasgirl123 wrote:

yes probably and if hilary is elected she might be too.theres always going to be racists tht would assasinate obama and...tht word tht escapes me tht means they dont like women...out there to assasinate hilary.
either way it seems our next president is gonna be in more danger then most of the past presidents


I think you're thinking of sexists, or perhaps anti-feminists?
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ShinigamiKuro wrote:


gaarasgirl123 wrote:

yes probably and if hilary is elected she might be too.theres always going to be racists tht would assasinate obama and...tht word tht escapes me tht means they dont like women...out there to assasinate hilary.
either way it seems our next president is gonna be in more danger then most of the past presidents


I think you're thinking of sexists, or perhaps anti-feminists?



anti-feminists thts the one! thnx
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

gaarasgirl123 wrote:


anti-feminists thts the one! thnx


welcome
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ShinigamiKuro wrote:

What do you think?

I'm black, and I personally believe that he will, which is incredibly unfortunate, but we live in a rasict and well, f**ked up world, and it would be naive to think someone wouldn't be after him.

Anyway, give your thoughts.

(And if this should be somewhere else, please move it, because i want a good discussion about this.)






racist!!!RACISM RACISM RACISM!!! STOP looking down on my people foo


is bout time a bruda made it up der nobo go assassinate him

4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

wolzen wrote:


ShinigamiKuro wrote:

What do you think?

I'm black, and I personally believe that he will, which is incredibly unfortunate, but we live in a rasict and well, f**ked up world, and it would be naive to think someone wouldn't be after him.

Anyway, give your thoughts.

(And if this should be somewhere else, please move it, because i want a good discussion about this.)






racist!!!RACISM RACISM RACISM!!! STOP looking down on my people foo

is bout time a bruda made it up der nobo go assassinate him



...huh? how am i racist?

And yeah, it is about time, but face it, if anything, there's going to atleast be attempts at ending his life if none succeed, which i hate admitting.
17637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
*~*Neverland*~*
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I certainly hope not!
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chez moi?
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

YummiOkashi wrote:

I hope if he is elected, he wont be!
They might as well assasinate Hilary Clinton if she is elected as well... I wouldnt mind so much if they did...


She pretty much summed it up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.