First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus **POST IN ENGLISH ONLY**
Posted 3/26/08

star216 wrote:

i like robi. its so funny when they're trying to pretend they're bffs.
but i don't get how whispering is a violation? This is the first filipino edition i've watched, someone please enlighten me! thanks!


it's a violation because they need to be heard by the audience.....
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
so far for da guys robi n for da girls nicole, n valerie
Posted 3/26/08
I think this is a very interesting edition......

I wanna call it "HALF-PINOY BIG BROTHER".

valerie is half german
nicole is half chinese
alex is half italian
kevin is half-spanish
linda is half-swedish


They all have potential to join the showbusiness
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
philippines should just stop recruiting new celebs.. they're just too many of them, i dont even know who the other ones are.. where are they getting all these money from? and besides, they cant even act.. kim chui?? sorry you guys but for my opinion, i think shes horrible actress and i dont like her songs..
Posted 3/26/08
AWwww...I am really worried that after all these teen housemates get out of the house,maybe KIMERALD will be gone.......They will not be popular anymore....But I'm still gonna support them..

This season have the hottest gurls and guys...
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
it's not yet the time to judge their personalities..

but i'll bet for robi.. he's cute and intelligent..
too bad, he was turned down by a girl..

well, well, well..

go for all!!!!!
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

starz12 wrote:

philippines should just stop recruiting new celebs.. they're just too many of them, i dont even know who the other ones are.. where are they getting all these money from? and besides, they cant even act.. kim chui?? sorry you guys but for my opinion, i think shes horrible actress and i dont like her songs..


yeah, yeah, yeah,, me too..
i don't like her.. even my friends..
we thought that sandara park is better than her..
and, she would not be suitable for the lead role in 'my girl pinoy version..'
Posted 3/26/08

macafra wrote:


starz12 wrote:

philippines should just stop recruiting new celebs.. they're just too many of them, i dont even know who the other ones are.. where are they getting all these money from? and besides, they cant even act.. kim chui?? sorry you guys but for my opinion, i think shes horrible actress and i dont like her songs..


yeah, yeah, yeah,, me too..
i don't like her.. even my friends..
we thought that sandara park is better than her..
and, she would not be suitable for the lead role in 'my girl pinoy version..'


well...in my opinion, Kim is way better than sandara in acting...and she's more beautiful than her...

if you watched the Sana Maulit muli, you can see how good she is for a new actress compared to Sandara when she just finished the SCQ...She doesn't know how to act....but she's really a good comedian...

3252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the Cullen's...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

lainey025 wrote:


macafra wrote:


starz12 wrote:

philippines should just stop recruiting new celebs.. they're just too many of them, i dont even know who the other ones are.. where are they getting all these money from? and besides, they cant even act.. kim chui?? sorry you guys but for my opinion, i think shes horrible actress and i dont like her songs..


yeah, yeah, yeah,, me too..
i don't like her.. even my friends..
we thought that sandara park is better than her..
and, she would not be suitable for the lead role in 'my girl pinoy version..'


well...in my opinion, Kim is way better than sandara in acting...and she's more beautiful than her...

if you watched the Sana Maulit muli, you can see how good she is for a new actress compared to Sandara when she just finished the SCQ...She doesn't know how to act....but she's really a good comedian...



i agree to everything you just posted.....she is a horrible singer. i dont watch abs cbn's asap because they make their artists sing even though the voices are horrible......one of that is kim chui...
note: im not anti kim chui



since this is a pbb thread....



my HoTTie is EJAY..i think he is cool being a pure pinoy with that face.... i also like robi since he is an atenista! go ateneo!


2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / north pole O_-
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
well., i like ROBI and JOSEF...

i think they're gonna be real bff..lol!

in girls,i like NICOLE,VALERIE and PRISCILLA

BEAUTY is prettier with bangs! lol
4725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Hello Kitty Island
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
all i can say right now is that the show is hilarious, entertaining.. coz of the task of robi and josef to pretend that they are bffs... .they are not a good in story making or in short telling lies hahaha.. and the girls speculating that they are siblings and their parents are actors , etc...hahaaha...
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

lainey025 wrote:

I think this is a very interesting edition......

I wanna call it "HALF-PINOY BIG BROTHER".

valerie is half german
nicole is half chinese
alex is half italian
kevin is half-spanish
linda is half-swedish


They all have potential to join the showbusiness



aahahahahaaha
lol
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i like the bestfriends forever - robi and josef...also priscilla and ejay
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london, england
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i don't watch this...seems ok
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I like Robi and Josef for the boys and I like Priscilla and Beauty who is effortlessly funny.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.