First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
No Naruto and Bleach at crunchyroll
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Posted 3/25/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Free_Naruto


we finaly reached 2500 members ....VICTORY ^^



CAN WE DO IT!!!! Duh! WE CAN DO IT!!!!


lol...
Posted 3/25/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Free_Naruto


we finaly reached 2500 members ....VICTORY ^^



CAN WE DO IT!!!! Duh! WE CAN DO IT!!!!


lol...


So.... uh... what's their point??? Even if they collect a "gazzillion"[note. not a word] members, Naruto's license wouldn't get revoked... Right?
Posted 3/25/08

jette1221 wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Free_Naruto


we finaly reached 2500 members ....VICTORY ^^



CAN WE DO IT!!!! Duh! WE CAN DO IT!!!!


lol...


So.... uh... what's their point??? Even if they collect a "gazzillion"[note. not a word] members, Naruto's license wouldn't get revoked... Right?


lol that's why it's funny... they think they can do something about it... and "2500 members... VICTORY^^"

What's 'VICTORY' supposed to mean? It's not like they won anything rofl...
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
LoL That was funny....
Posted 3/25/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Free_Naruto


we finaly reached 2500 members ....VICTORY ^^



CAN WE DO IT!!!! Duh! WE CAN DO IT!!!!


lol...


So.... uh... what's their point??? Even if they collect a "gazzillion"[note. not a word] members, Naruto's license wouldn't get revoked... Right?


lol that's why it's funny... they think they can do something about it... and "2500 members... VICTORY^^"

What's 'VICTORY' supposed to mean? It's not like they won anything rofl...


I think they're happy since they recruited a sizable army to combat us flamers....
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home doing nothing
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
is there a way that we can get the people who is licening it to let us keep it here?
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
well, they can't put bleach in cause bleach would stop letting ppl download the show if they put it in the website then no more bleach =((
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in my own small w...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Sweet. I hope i get to see them start a rebellion and overpower CR, but i guess its never gonna happen
4143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / HiddeN LeaF VillagE
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
i don't mind that i only here is chatting.
Posted 3/25/08
yeeeeeeep
this is just the begining
by the end of 2010 maybe we waon't be able to watch anime any more
:(
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Nana_24 wrote:

yeeeeeeep
this is just the begining
by the end of 2010 maybe we waon't be able to watch anime any more
:(


This is where you are wrong because if you don't have the initiative to look for other streaming sites or support the anime industry by buying the dvds then by the end of 2010 it's guys like you that won't be able to watch anime anymore, while the rest of us keeps watching and watching and watching
4508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
lols i like naruo and bleach
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
tng ng yan,,
walng naruto amp
Posted 3/25/08
erm this is so gonna get reported!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.