First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do You Like Lolicons??!!
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

gfsummoner wrote:

ahhh.. Similsr to hentai... lilicon is addictive animated childs porn and gives a bad influence on how children are supossed to be treated.


yup...i already know dat *noosebleed*
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

mrsentimental wrote:


gadeel wrote:

Generalization is rather unfair, since its like you're putting everyone affiliated as a lolicon as a type of person who'd rape a little girl just because we feel like it.

Well, we're not. Pedophiles are into that stuff, we're into admiring the amazing cuteness displayed by girls and hope that they have neoteny so they can keep said traits even as they grow into the age of majority. And we're not into breasts.

If you generalize like that, then I'd accuse everyone who looks at breasts, asses or dicks as perverts, since you're all thinking of sex anyway. You're no different, just shifting the blame to the guys with certain preferences, though it's all fundamentally the same, only different in size.

Besides, you're all accusing lolicons, but what about the shotacons? Just because shotacons are mostly girls you're letting them off?


Well, at least one person had the guts to TRY to explain what this lolicon thing is. But this still basically tries to dance around the idea of little kids as sex objects.

But this is what we're talking about! Not cute kids who stumble while trying to take their first step. Or cute kids who use the wrong words in a sentence because they're just learning how to talk. Or cute kids who are struggling carrying in a grocery bag for their parents after shopping because it's just a little too heavy for them. Lolicon folks like kids who have little-to-no clothing on so they can oogle them and have sexual thoughts about them. Bottom line!

You don't see any of this kind of stuff in "live action" TV/movies. That's because it's BAD STUFF! And will be looked at as child porn. So, Anime is seen as the media where this kind of child porn stuff is OK. Again, it makes us Anime enthusiasts look REAL BAD!

Well, there WAS one live action movie I saw recently that did have some of this stuff: "Hard Candy". Enjoy, all you pedophile types.

thanks a lot!

2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
ive read many lolicon hent** manga...its nice
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:

ive read many lolicon hent** manga...its nice


oops..i accidently posted it
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / meycauayan bulacan
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

mrsentimental wrote:


gadeel wrote:

Generalization is rather unfair, since its like you're putting everyone affiliated as a lolicon as a type of person who'd rape a little girl just because we feel like it.

Well, we're not. Pedophiles are into that stuff, we're into admiring the amazing cuteness displayed by girls and hope that they have neoteny so they can keep said traits even as they grow into the age of majority. And we're not into breasts.

If you generalize like that, then I'd accuse everyone who looks at breasts, asses or dicks as perverts, since you're all thinking of sex anyway. You're no different, just shifting the blame to the guys with certain preferences, though it's all fundamentally the same, only different in size.

Besides, you're all accusing lolicons, but what about the shotacons? Just because shotacons are mostly girls you're letting them off?


Well, at least one person had the guts to TRY to explain what this lolicon thing is. But this still basically tries to dance around the idea of little kids as sex objects.

But this is what we're talking about! Not cute kids who stumble while trying to take their first step. Or cute kids who use the wrong words in a sentence because they're just learning how to talk. Or cute kids who are struggling carrying in a grocery bag for their parents after shopping because it's just a little too heavy for them. Lolicon folks like kids who have little-to-no clothing on so they can oogle them and have sexual thoughts about them. Bottom line!

You don't see any of this kind of stuff in "live action" TV/movies. That's because it's BAD STUFF! And will be looked at as child porn. So, Anime is seen as the media where this kind of child porn stuff is OK. Again, it makes us Anime enthusiasts look REAL BAD!

Well, there WAS one live action movie I saw recently that did have some of this stuff: "Hard Candy". Enjoy, all you pedophile types.


Sorry for my "pathetic" attempt at explaining this, so let me reaffirm my stance.

Looking at people in the age of majority does not make it any more right than if you look at minors that way, so all those other guys who ogle at breasts, asses and other parts on a mature person would be hypocritical in their prosecution of lolicons just because we prefer things differently.

Still, lolicons are still pro-girls-with-neoteny, not child porn. Sure it's all still a perversion, but it doesn't herald anymore scorn than regular porn does unless regular perverts are just trying to shift the blame to us.
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / meycauayan bulacan
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

aznanime7 wrote:

i dont think it really matters as long as they dont do that in real life


i wish those lolicons wont motivate adults from doing such cruel actions......
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


.................so ..u want 2 kill them?
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


...are you sure you're familiar with lolicon fans? Because I'm fairly certain that majority of them aren't malicious like you say. Generalizing proves you know little about them.
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

comradered wrote:


mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


...are you sure you're familiar with lolicon fans? Because I'm fairly certain that majority of them aren't malicious like you say. Generalizing proves you know little about them.


yeah!..dats right....ur the one who's thinking it..
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

shegskusanagi19 wrote:


comradered wrote:


mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


...are you sure you're familiar with lolicon fans? Because I'm fairly certain that majority of them aren't malicious like you say. Generalizing proves you know little about them.


yeah!..dats right....ur the one who's thinking it..


Well you're the one who was generalizing in the first place, citing lolicons as unable to handle ourselves, losers and malicious. And how is it that we are losers, can't handle ourselves and are so malicious?
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
awwww that picture was cute, but what is lolicons anyway?
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

gadeel wrote:


shegskusanagi19 wrote:


comradered wrote:


mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


...are you sure you're familiar with lolicon fans? Because I'm fairly certain that majority of them aren't malicious like you say. Generalizing proves you know little about them.


yeah!..dats right....ur the one who's thinking it..


Well you're the one who was generalizing, and how is it that we can't handle ourselves and are so malicious?


But hey, if that's what they think, then fine. I couldn't care less. They don't know half of what lolicons really are. Sure, there may be a lot of lolicons who abuse that, but just try to avoid generalizing lolicons as bad. It's like saying all Filipinos are dumb, or americans are all rude, something like that.

...Ok, so my example might be a bit sketchy, but the point is made, right?
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
what? both are scary..disturbing..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.