First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do You Like Lolicons??!!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

comradered wrote:


gadeel wrote:


shegskusanagi19 wrote:


comradered wrote:


mahadev281 wrote:

Those PERVERTED LOSERS cant handle them selves, they were so malicious!! BASTARDS!!!!


...are you sure you're familiar with lolicon fans? Because I'm fairly certain that majority of them aren't malicious like you say. Generalizing proves you know little about them.


yeah!..dats right....ur the one who's thinking it..


Well you're the one who was generalizing, and how is it that we can't handle ourselves and are so malicious?


But hey, if that's what they think, then fine. I couldn't care less. They don't know half of what lolicons really are. Sure, there may be a lot of lolicons who abuse that, but just try to avoid generalizing lolicons as bad. It's like saying all Filipinos are dumb, or americans are all rude, something like that.

...Ok, so my example might be a bit sketchy, but the point is made, right?


Alright, we can just leave idiots to wallow in their ignorance while we can move to more important business, like the fact that after the last 00 episode that'll come in a few days, R2 will be out.
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wilshire and some...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
thats so ewww...

dont want to be sued for corruption of minors

277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The EARTH
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
Imma anti-porn...That's all...
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
anime lolicon isn't as bad as pedo... ~_~ whats a little lolicon anime gonna do to you anyway? Its funny and cute just like "Ichigo Mashimaro"!
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
sux... pedos.. gtfu... kill urselves..
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
Lolicon sounds like lolipop...Droolsss.....

Yea support ANIME LOLICON!!!!Out with CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
lolicon.........sure I kind of think its ok SOMETIMES
2901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / WOndeRLanD
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
yeah.. i love them.. XD
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

mrsentimental wrote:

But this is what we're talking about! Not cute kids who stumble while trying to take their first step. Or cute kids who use the wrong words in a sentence because they're just learning how to talk. Or cute kids who are struggling carrying in a grocery bag for their parents after shopping because it's just a little too heavy for them. Lolicon folks like kids who have little-to-no clothing on so they can oogle them and have sexual thoughts about them. Bottom line!


Erm... I protest this bit. Fundamentally speaking, lolitas are merely people that have traits similar to children. Cute kids who stumble while trying to take their first step are just as attractive to the majority to lolicons as kids who have little-to-no-clothing. In fact, to many, the fully covered child is far more desirable than the skimpily clothed child. The gothic lolita style of dressing, while extremely popular in Japan, actually looks down upon the revealing of skin, and claims it goes against what a lolita is about. In many ways, this is also reflected in a large number of lolicons, who desire the cuter aspects of the childlike character rather than the childlike character in itself.

Take Latooni Subota from Super Robot Wars: Original Generation (and the associated anime Divine Wars) for example. She switches between a pilot suit and a goth-loli dress complete with hat and dead rabbit hanging off her waist, and everybody still loves her. Shine Hausen from the same series is a child monarch, so the same deal applies there. Gowns and pilot suits.

Even fan artists who would reduce Excellen and their ilk to their bras and panties respect the image brought forth by these two, and only go as low as their undershirts, which are still pretty cute. Childlike, if you must.

There.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
^ Support neoteny!
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

gadeel wrote:

^ Support neoteny!


O_o
Okay... I'm not personally much of a lolicon, since I prefer Excellen to Latooni, but go ahead.

Noriko wins by the way.
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
Lolicon yes. Child porn no.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08

skiboydoggy wrote:


gadeel wrote:

^ Support neoteny!


O_o
Okay... I'm not personally much of a lolicon, since I prefer Excellen to Latooni, but go ahead.

Noriko wins by the way.


Personally, I AM a lolicon, which is why people like Nobue Itou win big time. I mean, where else can you see preteen features on a college student of the age of majority?

Fate wins, even more so in StrikerS.
845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Van Nuys
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/12/08
Im not ok with dis
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.