First  Prev  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  Next  Last
Do You Like Lolicons??!!
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I personally love lolicons and i dont see them as lil girls I see them like, short women like rukia on bleach, most of them are more mature than their age would allow and they usually are the instagators of sexual seens, personally I feel pedophiles should be castrated and put in jail for life.

Lolicon is anime and considering the other sick shit out there like anal foot fisting and zoo rape I choose to be a lolicon addict to a child molester any day.
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At home sweet hom...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
depends o.o i think?
as long as its not over exaggerating o.o
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 8/16/08


It's not my concern if you and Japanese retailers (and article writers) have differences in opinions of what the public should be shown.

And Rie Kugimiya needs more loli-tsundere roles.
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

ReikoChan90 wrote:

it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one :P


BwaHaHaa! I can see the title: "Michael Jackson: Lolicon Guy". BwaHaHaaa!
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
im a LoLikon.............. that is aLL...
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Watching your back
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mrsentimental wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one :P


BwaHaHaa! I can see the title: "Michael Jackson: Lolicon Guy". BwaHaHaaa!


Wow, just the thought of it scares me

2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / GMT -8
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Lolita Conplex is what it actually means... it's a term that dates back to the victorian age in Britain
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore - the r...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
am nv in favour of it...to me, its juz another term for Pedophile[sp?] but juz slightly better only...-.-U
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

loLiKon is a good hobby.......


2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

obeng wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one :P


BwaHaHaa! I can see the title: "Michael Jackson: Lolicon Guy". BwaHaHaaa!


Wow, just the thought of it scares me



LOL!
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mangoku wrote:

lolicon is a nice word....thats all i have to say


haha yah i would also say that it has a nicer ring to it than pedophile
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Watching your back
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mrsentimental wrote:


obeng wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one :P


BwaHaHaa! I can see the title: "Michael Jackson: Lolicon Guy". BwaHaHaaa!


Wow, just the thought of it scares me



LOL!


yeah, that's something i wish will never ever happen in my lifetime. But who knows, it MIGHT happen someday, and when it does .......
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Watching your back
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

d3monking wrote:


mangoku wrote:

lolicon is a nice word....thats all i have to say


haha yah i would also say that it has a nicer ring to it than pedophile


Lol ! That is so true !
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

obeng wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


obeng wrote:


mrsentimental wrote:


ReikoChan90 wrote:

it's okay, so long as they don't make michel jackson an anime character and put him in one :P


BwaHaHaa! I can see the title: "Michael Jackson: Lolicon Guy". BwaHaHaaa!


Wow, just the thought of it scares me



LOL!


yeah, that's something i wish will never ever happen in my lifetime. But who knows, it MIGHT happen someday, and when it does .......


I'm hoping it'll never happen, 'cause it means that civilization is crumbling if most people think it's entertaining to watch little kids do grown-up shows
First  Prev  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.