First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Enrollment for Classes & Clubs
Posted 5/2/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

Name:nyaa-chan
Username:aisheteru_hiei18
Age:12
student in: computer, art, photography and science class
thanks meow =3


see your name on the profile!!


thank you meow =3


your welcome!!
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Name: David or Dave
Username: dvah
Age:13
job: none atm
Da subject that u want to be a student: black and white magic. science, math, jap and english
Posted 5/4/08
Name: Matsumoto Glare
Username: anevie
Age:17
job: none (at the moment)
Da subject that u want to be a student: black magic class

DOMO arigatou!
Member
1561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Zootown, Montana
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Name: John
Username: SkaterPunk
Age: 14
Job: Student?
Da Subject that u want to be a student: Vampire Class(High Breed), Black Magic, and Music
Posted 5/4/08

dvah wrote:

Name: David or Dave
Username: dvah
Age:13
job: none atm
Da subject that u want to be a student: black and white magic. science, math, jap and english


add it up!!
Posted 5/4/08

anevie wrote:

Name: Matsumoto Glare
Username: anevie
Age:17
job: none (at the moment)
Da subject that u want to be a student: black magic class

DOMO arigatou!


add it up!!
Posted 5/4/08

SkaterPunk wrote:

Name: John
Username: SkaterPunk
Age: 14
Job: Student?
Da Subject that u want to be a student: Vampire Class(High Breed), Black Magic, and Music


add it up!!
Posted 5/4/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


anevie wrote:

Name: Matsumoto Glare
Username: anevie
Age:17
job: none (at the moment)
Da subject that u want to be a student: black magic class

DOMO arigatou!


add it up!!


domo arigatou! =)
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


dvah wrote:

Name: David or Dave
Username: dvah
Age:13
job: none atm
Da subject that u want to be a student: black and white magic. science, math, jap and english


add it up!!


thank you
Member
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SOMEWHERE OUT THE...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
NAME: LYKA

USERNAME: lyka117

AGE: 13 YRS.OLD

JOB: CAN I THINK ABOUT IT?

Da subject that u want to be a student: ENGLISH AND SCIENCE
Posted 5/5/08

lyka117 wrote:

NAME: LYKA

USERNAME: lyka117

AGE: 13 YRS.OLD

JOB: CAN I THINK ABOUT IT?

Da subject that u want to be a student: ENGLISH AND SCIENCE


add it up!!
Member
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SOMEWHERE OUT THE...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


lyka117 wrote:

NAME: LYKA

USERNAME: lyka117

AGE: 13 YRS.OLD

JOB: CAN I THINK ABOUT IT?

Da subject that u want to be a student: ENGLISH AND SCIENCE


add it up!!





ARIGATOU GOSAIMASU goddessofmusic-CHAN!!!!!


^_^
Posted 5/5/08

lyka117 wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


lyka117 wrote:

NAME: LYKA

USERNAME: lyka117

AGE: 13 YRS.OLD

JOB: CAN I THINK ABOUT IT?

Da subject that u want to be a student: ENGLISH AND SCIENCE


add it up!!





ARIGATOU GOSAIMASU goddessofmusic-CHAN!!!!!


^_^


your welcome
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Name:Sakura-chan
Username:Sakura-02
Age:12
Da subject that u want to be a student:
Computer,swimming,art,gym,white magic,healing magic and water.
Posted 5/5/08

Sakura-02 wrote:

Name:Sakura-chan
Username:Sakura-02
Age:12
Da subject that u want to be a student:
Computer,swimming,art,gym,white magic,healing magic and water.


add it up!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.