Created by nevermind26
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Who's your host? :D
5380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~nor_cal~
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
i like the twins but they will just love each other...lolz~
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Kyouya desu~ ^_^
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Online Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I would want to choose the twins too but since they show more brotherly love, i guess i would pick tamaki
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Elisten wrote:

i said twins... anyways wrong section
Reported...


EH?! :|
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:

i said twins... anyways wrong section
Reported...


EH?! :|


This should be in the polls section... not anime
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Elisten wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:

i said twins... anyways wrong section
Reported...


EH?! :|


This should be in the polls section... not anime


oh, I'm sorry.
14520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:

i said twins... anyways wrong section
Reported...


EH?! :|


This should be in the polls section... not anime


oh, I'm sorry. :D

its ok...

11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Elisten wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


Elisten wrote:

i said twins... anyways wrong section
Reported...


EH?! :|


This should be in the polls section... not anime


oh, I'm sorry. :D

its ok...



Thanks though.. lol.
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I'm suuuch a Tamaki fan hehehe He's soo hawt!!
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bulacan,Philipines
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
i think hitachiin twins
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in cunnie's heart..
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
i don't know which one to choose... hehehe.. i like all of them..
7772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in ryo-chan's hea...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
i love the hitachin twins' personality..
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
mori and honey senpai, because they're stoic and pretend-cute respectively.
hikaru is cool tho
9002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
iii. Twins with Kyoya *faints*
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.