First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dorms
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

helangel5 wrote:


^Hello!! nice to meet you too! ^_^



Wish we will hav a great time together^^
student^_^
8167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Training in heck
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
May I have double dorm #M1-19 please? Thank you
student^_^
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My World
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
H!H!...I'm starglitter and i would love to have #G1-04 single room please!
student^_^
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
May I take
#G1-14
Plz
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

imqueenbitch wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


imqueenbitch wrote:

hey i'm a girl can i be in the girls dorm


which one?


#G1-04


sorry it's already taken
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
can I have a special dorm room? as you can see in my profile, I dont classify myself as a girl or a boy...maybe a spare room? or can I just sleep outside? ill just grab a pillow and a blanket then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................no worries...
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

can I have a special dorm room? as you can see in my profile, I dont classify myself as a girl or a boy...maybe a spare room? or can I just sleep outside? ill just grab a pillow and a blanket then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................no worries...


okay.............wanna sleep in d janitor's room? just kidding how about d guest room used for guests of d academy but u can't stay for long if we find someone else like u u'll share a double room okay? or u wanna stay in d garden?
student^_^
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My World
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
arigatou gozaimas! Berna395
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
erm...actually, this is the reason why I wanted a separate faculty dorm...but not in a selfish way, I know I like to teach...and pass down my supernatural knowledge...but I dont even think that it's possible, mostly humans believe that they know something unreal but really doesn't even believe inside...oh this is totally off-topic...okay a double room? but, but, but....I still need a classification right? maybe its better for me in the janitor's room...XD
student^_^
3073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / .......††
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
May I take the single room #G1-08 ... Thank you...
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

erm...actually, this is the reason why I wanted a separate faculty dorm...but not in a selfish way, I know I like to teach...and pass down my supernatural knowledge...but I dont even think that it's possible, mostly humans believe that they know something unreal but really doesn't even believe inside...oh this is totally off-topic...okay a double room? but, but, but....I still need a classification right? maybe its better for me in the janitor's room...XD


wat r u talking about classification?
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
the genders...oh nevermind, to skip the troubles...I'll just face reality, since I'm still a stranger...I have no rights to request a special room LOL, the girl's part of the dorm is already crowded, lemme pick a silent room, uuuuuum how about M1-03? XD and Im thinking of having an angelic position now...wahahahaha 0:3 XD
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

the genders...oh nevermind, to skip the troubles...I'll just face reality, since I'm still a stranger...I have no rights to request a special room LOL, the girl's part of the dorm is already crowded, lemme pick a silent room, uuuuuum how about M1-03? XD and Im thinking of having an angelic position now...wahahahaha 0:3 XD


u'r a teacher right? if u'r a teacher no choice but to give u a special room i guess
*preparing room*
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I'm a teacher already? my form was accepted? I wasn't notified...ahaha so Im still a dark arts teacher?
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

I'm a teacher already? my form was accepted? I wasn't notified...ahaha so Im still a dark arts teacher?


i'm not sure about dat might be dat our creator might be a little lazy. u applied for a dark arts teacher?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.