First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dorms
student^_^
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
can I have the #13 from double room?
Posted 4/1/08
can i have a double room....???
name...yLshea...
girl dorm....
thankyou...
student^_^
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Dark Place
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
#G1-13:Double room
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:

isnt double room suppose to be having 2 peoplestaying in the room?o.O
but..never mind...
can i have room #G1-17 please?
thank you^^


yes it's for 2 people. done!


thanks^^
then i think i should find another friend to stay with me then
haha^^


well u should


until i find 1 then, or else i'll have to drag my sister in with me...XD


hehe gud luck then


hehe. thanks. i'll need that..-.-"


did u find anyone yet or want me to assign u a roommate?
student^_^
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:


Berna395 wrote:


khaixin93 wrote:

isnt double room suppose to be having 2 peoplestaying in the room?o.O
but..never mind...
can i have room #G1-17 please?
thank you^^


yes it's for 2 people. done!


thanks^^
then i think i should find another friend to stay with me then
haha^^


well u should


until i find 1 then, or else i'll have to drag my sister in with me...XD


hehe gud luck then


hehe. thanks. i'll need that..-.-"


did u find anyone yet or want me to assign u a roommate?


havent yet..nevermind, assign a roomate for me then, i'll atleast get to know a new friend^^thanks ya
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ylshea wrote:

can i have a double room....???
name...yLshea...
girl dorm....
thankyou...


want me to assign u a roommate?
student^_^
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Dark Place
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
#G1-15:Double room plz><
Posted 4/1/08

Berna395 wrote:


ylshea wrote:

can i have a double room....???
name...yLshea...
girl dorm....
thankyou...


want me to assign u a roommate?


sure.....thanks...again
6657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Candi Land!!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
um... dorm two, singles G2-04
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

anumizuki wrote:

a girl, name :anu, and doule room please


want a roommate?
Posted 4/1/08
may i take girls the double room #G1-12 with animejoy95
6884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Berlin
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Can I have #G2-01???
student^_^
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
can i plez have #G2-06???
student^_^
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
are we also allowed to have dorms?
Posted 4/2/08

Berna395 wrote:


anumizuki wrote:

a girl, name :anu, and doule room please


want a roommate?


yes please

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.