First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Star Ranking
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/25/08 , edited 4/2/08
If you want to know what is your star rank just follow the instructions and answer the questions!!!

You are automatic a no star alice!!!

Answer the following questions and satisfy me to your answers!!!


Username:
Alice:
Ability type:
Your character here:


Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!


3)Why do you like to join this group?!


4)How can you improve this group?!


Instructions:
1)upload pictures at least 10

2)always post a comment in the forum

3)and give more suggestions and comments in the forum!!!

4)Always be active!!!

Posted 3/28/08
Username: Elodie
Alice: Unlimited Alice
ability type: [i]dangerous abilitty type
character: Luna koizumi

1) what you think suits me the best
2) I dunno something that fits the character of Luna
3) because you can be like your fav Alice character
4) Me?? hmm to be active, post a lot of Rpg things and stick to Luna's char? and If someone asks me to do something I will try my best

I uploaded some picks,posted in most forums I guess, gave a suggestion and comment, and Í check out the group ALMOST once a day :D


Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
himura yuri
hell word alice
dangerous ability type
hoshio hoshino

1)What star rank do you want?:dunno
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?:dunno
3)Why do you like to join this group?: it's really interesting anyway i like this anime
4)How can you improve this group?: what creator ask me to do,i will do!!!

Posted 3/28/08
Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

elodie wrote:

Username: Elodie
Alice: Unlimited Alice
ability type: [i]dangerous abilitty type
character: Luna koizumi

1) what you think suits me the best
2) I dunno something that fits the character of Luna
3) because you can be like your fav Alice character
4) Me?? hmm to be active, post a lot of Rpg things and stick to Luna's char? and If someone asks me to do something I will try my best

I uploaded some picks,posted in most forums I guess, gave a suggestion and comment, and Í check out the group ALMOST once a day :D




I think you are suit in the 2 star!!!

your are now there!!!

I will now put your name there!!!

Character
7701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Username: natsumikanfan2105
Alice: Staff Alice
Ability type: (still don't know)
Your character here: Sakurano ^__^

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
I want to be in speacial star

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
Because....i will get the responsibility to improve this group. futhermore, i will post my thought and way to improve this group.

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
First, I love Gakuen Alice. and it just that some group are a bit lame so, when i enter this group, I interested in joining in. maybe you creator and moderator will make this group bigger like the Gakuen Alice FanClub...

4)How can you improve this group?!
well, in my brain now, i think firstly, you have to made a forum of every class and STICKY it. and make competition for every group to challenge in. the 'about group' change it with more colourful and not sounds plain. and make a competition for every student to join in. like do something with their alice. lets make them think that they have alice and not going to be waste^__^. the other, i'll tell them one by one...i guess...

Instructions:
1)upload pictures at least 10
For this....all my picture are already in.. but if i found one, I'll post it ^__^

2)always post a comment in the forum
I'll try to check in everyday, but right this week, i have 3 essays to be done..

3)and give more suggestions and comments in the forum!!!
I will after this....

4)Always be active!!!
Yay!!!! I'll try my hardest!!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

himura yuri
hell word alice
dangerous ability type
hoshio hoshino

1)What star rank do you want?:dunno
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?:dunno
3)Why do you like to join this group?: it's really interesting anyway i like this anime
4)How can you improve this group?: what creator ask me to do,i will do!!!



I will put you in the special star alice!!!

because I already seen your work!!!
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

lacusxkira wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:

himura yuri
hell word alice
dangerous ability type
hoshio hoshino

1)What star rank do you want?:dunno
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?:dunno
3)Why do you like to join this group?: it's really interesting anyway i like this anime
4)How can you improve this group?: what creator ask me to do,i will do!!!



I will put you in the special star alice!!!

because I already seen your work!!!


thnx!!!! very much!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:

himura yuri
hell word alice
dangerous ability type
hoshio hoshino

1)What star rank do you want?:dunno
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?:dunno
3)Why do you like to join this group?: it's really interesting anyway i like this anime
4)How can you improve this group?: what creator ask me to do,i will do!!!



I will put you in the special star alice!!!

because I already seen your work!!!


thnx!!!! very much!!



Your welcome!!!


Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:

Username: natsumikanfan2105
Alice: Staff Alice
Ability type: (still don't know)
Your character here: Sakurano ^__^

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
I want to be in speacial star

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
Because....i will get the responsibility to improve this group. futhermore, i will post my thought and way to improve this group.

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
First, I love Gakuen Alice. and it just that some group are a bit lame so, when i enter this group, I interested in joining in. maybe you creator and moderator will make this group bigger like the Gakuen Alice FanClub...

4)How can you improve this group?!
well, in my brain now, i think firstly, you have to made a forum of every class and STICKY it. and make competition for every group to challenge in. the 'about group' change it with more colourful and not sounds plain. and make a competition for every student to join in. like do something with their alice. lets make them think that they have alice and not going to be waste^__^. the other, i'll tell them one by one...i guess...

Instructions:
1)upload pictures at least 10
For this....all my picture are already in.. but if i found one, I'll post it ^__^

2)always post a comment in the forum
I'll try to check in everyday, but right this week, i have 3 essays to be done..

3)and give more suggestions and comments in the forum!!!
I will after this....

4)Always be active!!!
Yay!!!! I'll try my hardest!!!!



Okay!!! I will put you in the special star!!!
Character
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Username:Shuusuke
Alice:All-gender pheromone alice
Ability type:somatic type
Your character here:misaki

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
a star rank that suits me
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
coz it's shows my rank
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
coz this group looks better than other gakuen alice club(i'm not saying other groups is bad)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do what the creator or mods tells me
Character
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Username: Star_Caffe
Alice: Mark of Death
Ability type: I dunno..
Your character here: Yuri


Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
Whichever you think seems fit.

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
Eh....

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
Because I like Gakuen Alice and this group is better than some of the other groups which really has nothing in it.

4)How can you improve this group?!
Try to be active when I'm not busy with tests and homework... And do what people asks me to do here. (Hehe... My brain can't think of anything else right now...)
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Username:ukime
Alice: Dimension alice
Ability type:hmm..maybe special ability type?
Your character here: tsubasa

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
can i have special? but a 3 star is also okay..
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
hmmm...because i really like this group!
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
bcoz i like alice academy & i believe this group is much more fun than the others that's why this is the only Gakuen Alice group that i joined
4)How can you improve this group?!
hmm..by being active!

i hope to learn more about Gakuen Alice!
Character
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Username: angel423123223
Alice: air
Ability type: dangerous ability
Your character here: im Subaru Imai

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
um i think two or three (want to be special but maybe thats too much)

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
cause i dont want to be no star T-T i want a rank

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
because this looks interesting and i think its fun well at least its better than the other one (dont tell anyone from the other groups that i said that lol)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do more things in this group, im bored most of the time so i guess i can come here (if i can get onto the computer)
i'll try to be more active (depending on the skol work but yea)

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Shuusuke wrote:

Username:Shuusuke
Alice:All-gender pheromone alice
Ability type:somatic type
Your character here:misaki

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
a star rank that suits me
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
coz it's shows my rank
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
coz this group looks better than other gakuen alice club(i'm not saying other groups is bad)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do what the creator or mods tells me



I will put you on 1 star alice!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.