First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Star Ranking
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Star_Caffe wrote:

Username: Star_Caffe
Alice: Mark of Death
Ability type: I dunno..
Your character here: Yuri


Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
Whichever you think seems fit.

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
Eh....

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
Because I like Gakuen Alice and this group is better than some of the other groups which really has nothing in it.

4)How can you improve this group?!
Try to be active when I'm not busy with tests and homework... And do what people asks me to do here. (Hehe... My brain can't think of anything else right now...)



I will put you in 1 star alice!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

ukime wrote:

Username:ukime
Alice: Dimension alice
Ability type:hmm..maybe special ability type?
Your character here: tsubasa

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
can i have special? but a 3 star is also okay..
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
hmmm...because i really like this group!
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
bcoz i like alice academy & i believe this group is much more fun than the others that's why this is the only Gakuen Alice group that i joined
4)How can you improve this group?!
hmm..by being active!

i hope to learn more about Gakuen Alice!


I will put you in 3 star alice!!!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Alice: air
Ability type: (not sure) btw what ability is air alice???
Your character here: im Subaru Imai

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
um i think two or three (want to be special but maybe thats too much)

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
cause i dont want to be no star T-T i want a rank

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
because this looks interesting and i think its fun well at least its better than the other one (dont tell anyone from the other groups that i said that lol)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do more things in this group, im bored most of the time so i guess i can come here (if i can get onto the computer)
i'll try to be more active (depending on the skol work but yea)



Pls. post in Alice type so you will know your ability type!!!

I will put you in 2 star alice!!!


Character
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lacusxkira wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Alice: air
Ability type: (not sure) btw what ability is air alice???
Your character here: im Subaru Imai

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
um i think two or three (want to be special but maybe thats too much)

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
cause i dont want to be no star T-T i want a rank

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
because this looks interesting and i think its fun well at least its better than the other one (dont tell anyone from the other groups that i said that lol)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do more things in this group, im bored most of the time so i guess i can come here (if i can get onto the computer)
i'll try to be more active (depending on the skol work but yea)



Pls. post in Alice type so you will know your ability type!!!

I will put you in 2 star alice!!!




ok thank you
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

angel423123223 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Alice: air
Ability type: (not sure) btw what ability is air alice???
Your character here: im Subaru Imai

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
um i think two or three (want to be special but maybe thats too much)

2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
cause i dont want to be no star T-T i want a rank

3)Why do you like to join this group?!
because this looks interesting and i think its fun well at least its better than the other one (dont tell anyone from the other groups that i said that lol)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do more things in this group, im bored most of the time so i guess i can come here (if i can get onto the computer)
i'll try to be more active (depending on the skol work but yea)



Pls. post in Alice type so you will know your ability type!!!

I will put you in 2 star alice!!!




ok thank you


your welcome!!!

Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lacusxkira wrote:


i hope to learn more about Gakuen Alice!


I will put you in 3 star alice!!!



tnx
Character
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lacusxkira wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:

Username:Shuusuke
Alice:All-gender pheromone alice
Ability type:somatic type
Your character here:misaki

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
a star rank that suits me
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
coz it's shows my rank
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
coz this group looks better than other gakuen alice club(i'm not saying other groups is bad)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do what the creator or mods tells me



I will put you on 1 star alice!!!


thank you..
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ukime wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


i hope to learn more about Gakuen Alice!


I will put you in 3 star alice!!!



tnx



yeah no problem!!!

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Shuusuke wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:

Username:Shuusuke
Alice:All-gender pheromone alice
Ability type:somatic type
Your character here:misaki

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
a star rank that suits me
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
coz it's shows my rank
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
coz this group looks better than other gakuen alice club(i'm not saying other groups is bad)
4)How can you improve this group?!
do what the creator or mods tells me



I will put you on 1 star alice!!!


thank you..



yeah!!! no problem!!! enjoy the group!!!

pls. join us in our role play in the forum named: ACADEMY!!!

I hope I will see you there!!!


Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

springbreeze94 wrote:

Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??


yeah!!! you pass!!! I will now put you in 3 star alice!!! congrats!!!

Posted 3/31/08

lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??


yeah!!! you pass!!! I will now put you in 3 star alice!!! congrats!!!



thank you....

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

springbreeze94 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??


yeah!!! you pass!!! I will now put you in 3 star alice!!! congrats!!!



thank you....



yeah!!! your welcome!!! I already put your name there!!!
pls. post in the forum ACADEMY!!! we have role play there!!!
Posted 3/31/08

lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??


yeah!!! you pass!!! I will now put you in 3 star alice!!! congrats!!!



thank you....



yeah!!! your welcome!!! I already put your name there!!!
pls. post in the forum ACADEMY!!! we have role play there!!!


sure....!
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

springbreeze94 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


springbreeze94 wrote:

Username:spring breeze94
Alice:controlling alice
Ability type:dangerous
Your character here:Noda-sensei

Questions:
1)What star rank do you want?!
---->a 3-star
2)Why do you want me put you in what rank do you like?!
---->'coz i dont think im suited in the special star rank coz i cant say im the best of all and i cant guarantee that i can handle the responsibilities and work of a special star,and i dont think i consider myself as a two star or a one star 'coz i think im capable of coping up with the responsibilities given to a 3 star
3)Why do you like to join this group?!
---->i like to join this group because i love this anime and i find this group interesting...
4)How can you improve this group?!
---->by fulfilling all the assigned tasks given to me by the creator,moderators and to those people who are in authority of this group with ease and being active most of the time....

so what can you say......do i pass??


yeah!!! you pass!!! I will now put you in 3 star alice!!! congrats!!!



thank you....



yeah!!! your welcome!!! I already put your name there!!!
pls. post in the forum ACADEMY!!! we have role play there!!!


sure....!


yeah!!! see you there!!!

Posted 4/1/08
username: onigiri26435
alice: ice-mirror alice
ability type: dangerous
character: Yura Otonashi
1. star rank
~ a double or triple star is fine...^^
2. why
~ because a 1 star is well...it brings me down..hehe... and special is way too much and a 2 or 3 star is A-okay for me...
3. why i joined this group
~ this group is interesting and has a lot of activities to keep me from boredom..haha...
4. how to improve the group
~ i'd have to cooperate and do what i have to properly. i'd have to check this group everytime i go online...(i really do...haha... ) and that's also one reason why i placed this group under my faves...to help me monitor easily the activities done in the group...^^ that's about it...haha...

so... how'd i do? haha...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.