First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Teacher's Applicant:
Posted 4/1/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:

fank yuu . nya~ x]


ur welcome^_^


um .. my name still not there ..
Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sorry u never kno...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
matthewo7 i want to be the computer and basketball teacher
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
username: animefr3ak
subject gonna teach: white magic
Posted 4/4/08

matthew07 wrote:

matthewo7 i want to be the computer and basketball teacher


i'll add it up!!
Posted 4/4/08

animefr3ak wrote:

username: animefr3ak
subject gonna teach: white magic


uh sorry but dat class was taken already^_^
Posted 4/4/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


goddessofmusic wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:

fank yuu . nya~ x]


ur welcome^_^


um .. my name still not there ..


hihi..sowy for the late update..its already there!!
Moderator
6149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Laie, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
may i be the science teacher??
i'll add it up, ok?..
Member
1591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / beside you
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i be the school nurse?

username: fairy_maotze
pic:
Posted 4/24/08

_ishee_ wrote:

may i be the science teacher??
i'll add it up, ok?..


i'lll add it uP!!!
Posted 4/24/08

fairy_maotze wrote:

can i be the school nurse?

username: fairy_maotze
pic:


i'll add it up!!
Member
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
darlingdeathangel

anyone in english class yet?
if there is, how about photography class?

cute group :)

Posted 4/28/08

darlingdeathangel wrote:

darlingdeathangel

anyone in english class yet?
if there is, how about photography class?

cute group :)



okaiz i'll add it up!!tnxs for the suggest
Posted 4/28/08

animefr3ak wrote:

username: animefr3ak
subject gonna teach: white magic


Attention to all of the teachers of DA ACADEMY~~Please go to the Da ACademy FAculty and discuss the plans and the lessons in your class!!^*tnxs ...
Posted 4/28/08

matthew07 wrote:

matthewo7 i want to be the computer and basketball teacher


Attention to all of the teachers of DA ACADEMY~~Please go to the Da ACademy FAculty and discuss the plans and the lessons in your class!!^*tnxs ...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.