First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Seto no Hanayome OVA
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


nonpareil wrote:

This is going to be dilly (outstanding). Seto No Hanayome is one of the funniest anime out there, probably just beyond by Full Metal Panic or Gintama.


Well, it is already outstanding (dilly) even though I only watched the RAW version. NaGARsumi is made of win... so is NaGAYsumi. Unfortunately, this will just be a 2 episode OVA.


there is an episode 2? is it released yet?
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
wow this anime is the best cant wait to see ova but wish there more
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Yesh Best anime! LOL
Omfg It's almost Nov 28~ XDD
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
can it be found here in crunchyroll?
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
will crunchyroll accept it?
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
will crunchyroll accommodate it?
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
omg tears of joy, so happy to be hearing this news!
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

easywrite wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


nonpareil wrote:

This is going to be dilly (outstanding). Seto No Hanayome is one of the funniest anime out there, probably just beyond by Full Metal Panic or Gintama.


Well, it is already outstanding (dilly) even though I only watched the RAW version. NaGARsumi is made of win... so is NaGAYsumi. Unfortunately, this will just be a 2 episode OVA.


there is an episode 2? is it released yet?


Episode 2 comes in January


chess7 wrote:

can it be found here in crunchyroll?


Licensed
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
can someone be able to persuade why i should watch this anime?
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
whhooops typo i forgot to add "me"
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

kenwil wrote:


easywrite wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


nonpareil wrote:

This is going to be dilly (outstanding). Seto No Hanayome is one of the funniest anime out there, probably just beyond by Full Metal Panic or Gintama.


Well, it is already outstanding (dilly) even though I only watched the RAW version. NaGARsumi is made of win... so is NaGAYsumi. Unfortunately, this will just be a 2 episode OVA.


there is an episode 2? is it released yet?


Episode 2 comes in January


chess7 wrote:

can it be found here in crunchyroll?


Licensed


oh! so its licensed!!
puro nman license nman 2ng crunchyroll!!
kung may skill ung mga website kung saan pde manood ng anime
e2 cguro ung special skill ng crunchyroll!!
heheh!!!
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere that has...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

lezly_990 wrote:

can someone be able to persuade why i should watch this anime?





lezly_990 wrote:

whhooops typo i forgot to add "me"


if you want to watch it, then watch it!!
you must not ask someone to pursuade to watch it!
if you don't like then don't watch it!!
hehe!!!
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

easywrite wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


nonpareil wrote:

This is going to be dilly (outstanding). Seto No Hanayome is one of the funniest anime out there, probably just beyond by Full Metal Panic or Gintama.


Well, it is already outstanding (dilly) even though I only watched the RAW version. NaGARsumi is made of win... so is NaGAYsumi. Unfortunately, this will just be a 2 episode OVA.


there is an episode 2? is it released yet?


Not yet.
5778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / WHY!!!? YOUR CRAZY!
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
thats awsome but i stil wanna season 2
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
is it out?if so can someone tell me where to find? thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.