First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What actor or actress is Marriage material?
Posted 3/25/08 , edited 1/1/09
Who would u wanna marry?

I think Joo Ji Hoon or Rain is marriage material..love them so much plus they R so HOTT...

553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / West Coast Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
lol that's totally the opposite of marriage material >.>
if he's got a body and attitude like that, he's most likely to divorce within weeks and find a more attractive girl and so on; a Player.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
hehe... true
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States: Ph...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Yikes. Would you think Kim Jeong Hoon would be marriage material? I mean he looks innocent and I bet'cha he wouldn't be a player. I mean look at him! I bet he would only lay his eyes on only one person.

1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

olivia59 wrote:

Yikes. Would you think Kim Jeong Hoon would be marriage material? I mean he looks innocent and I bet'cha he wouldn't be a player. I mean look at him! I bet he would only lay his eyes on only one person.


Yeah i agree,
wish he would marry me

I think Hyun BIn is marriage material, he seems so mature
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

olivia59 wrote:

Yikes. Would you think Kim Jeong Hoon would be marriage material? I mean he looks innocent and I bet'cha he wouldn't be a player. I mean look at him! I bet he would only lay his eyes on only one person.



i agree yall!
but not my fav actor.
anyways i agree.
Posted 3/25/08

Carbonate wrote:

lol that's totally the opposite of marriage material >.>
if he's got a body and attitude like that, he's most likely to divorce within weeks and find a more attractive girl and so on; a Player.


hmm...well, this photo is for a shooting. he's a model. but i watched him on a show 'bout goong and he seems really shy to me...like most of the koreans...
anyway.. luv him


771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / america,california
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Jun matsumotoo cus i lurve him id marry him in like half a sec <3
Posted 3/25/08
Well we can only dream but it's not likely that any of us will ever marry a celeb.
Besides I get jealous easisly so I couldn't deal with constant media coverage and sexy celebs all over my man.
But I'll name a few.
Lee Dong Wook
Gong Yoo
Joe Cheng
Rain
Hot man fron FUllhouse- min hyuk guy
ahh so many
Posted 3/25/08

purpledahlia7 wrote:


Carbonate wrote:

lol that's totally the opposite of marriage material >.>
if he's got a body and attitude like that, he's most likely to divorce within weeks and find a more attractive girl and so on; a Player.


hmm...well, this photo is for a shooting. he's a model. but i watched him on a show 'bout goong and he seems really shy to me...like most of the koreans...
anyway.. luv him


553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / West Coast Canada
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
lol looks can be deceiving, and what they do/say on camera also falls under that. But it's not always true, so yeah =p
Guess the only way u can tell is by...
catching them w/ ur own camera? <-- means stalking them, lol.
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

mocha101 wrote:


olivia59 wrote:

Yikes. Would you think Kim Jeong Hoon would be marriage material? I mean he looks innocent and I bet'cha he wouldn't be a player. I mean look at him! I bet he would only lay his eyes on only one person.


Yeah i agree,
wish he would marry me

I think Hyun BIn is marriage material, he seems so mature
I agree with Hyun BIn - yes he would be marriage material / he seems so mature

2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
wu zun seems marriage material
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

RonaR wrote:


mocha101 wrote:


olivia59 wrote:

Yikes. Would you think Kim Jeong Hoon would be marriage material? I mean he looks innocent and I bet'cha he wouldn't be a player. I mean look at him! I bet he would only lay his eyes on only one person.


Yeah i agree,
wish he would marry me

I think Hyun BIn is marriage material, he seems so mature
I agree with Hyun BIn - yes he would be marriage material / he seems so mature



i will so marry hyun bin
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / between two paths...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
tamaki hiroshi :-)
he is: handsome, calm, gentle and talented..
He's the best material to be my husband <total opposite>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.