First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What actor or actress is Marriage material?
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
I'd love to marry Wu CHun immidiately, lol.

too bad he's a celeb and i dont speak mandarin, but his english is ok.
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Gong Yoo for me is marriage material...I thinks he gonna be a good husband! Hope he will marry me someday, hhahahahaha....
2785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U to the S to the A
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Carbonate wrote:

lol looks can be deceiving, and what they do/say on camera also falls under that. But it's not always true, so yeah =p
Guess the only way u can tell is by...
catching them w/ ur own camera? <-- means stalking them, lol.


lol...I could not agree more! He might look shy on camera because thats the look hes trying to promote for his image....but in real life...he might be the devil =D but most guys are just what they are...
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:

for me joo ji hoon... because he's like a shy type but... i think his definitely one of a kind and also i think that when he falls in love he will give anything for that lucky girl.. LOL.. hope that's me... LOL.....


Sorri but im planning a wedding with Joo ji Hoon already..lol


oh...plz invite me to ur wedding party!



k. ur invited but u have to bring a hott movie star bf with u


i have more than one...haha. mike he or joe chen or lee min ki?



bring them all


4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

coffeeprincess03 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:

for me joo ji hoon... because he's like a shy type but... i think his definitely one of a kind and also i think that when he falls in love he will give anything for that lucky girl.. LOL.. hope that's me... LOL.....


Sorri but im planning a wedding with Joo ji Hoon already..lol


oh...plz invite me to ur wedding party!



k. ur invited but u have to bring a hott movie star bf with u


i have more than one...haha. mike he or joe chen or lee min ki?



bring them all




...really excited huh??... LOL.... mike he's also cute.. LOL.... what's the motive of the dream wedding???... LOL.... am i also invited??? i will also bring some cute artists like ji hoon and mike he... LOL... nice....
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
haha... nice...
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
cute...
Posted 4/2/08

coffeeprincess03 wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:

for me joo ji hoon... because he's like a shy type but... i think his definitely one of a kind and also i think that when he falls in love he will give anything for that lucky girl.. LOL.. hope that's me... LOL.....


Sorri but im planning a wedding with Joo ji Hoon already..lol


oh...plz invite me to ur wedding party!



k. ur invited but u have to bring a hott movie star bf with u


i have more than one...haha. mike he or joe chen or lee min ki?



bring them all






...really excited huh??... LOL.... mike he's also cute.. LOL.... what's the motive of the dream wedding???... LOL.... am i also invited??? i will also bring some cute artists like ji hoon and mike he... LOL... nice....


happytrini is already planning her wedding with jjh...haha

558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
ryo & masuda.
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth. :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

purpledahlia7 wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:

for me joo ji hoon... because he's like a shy type but... i think his definitely one of a kind and also i think that when he falls in love he will give anything for that lucky girl.. LOL.. hope that's me... LOL.....


Sorri but im planning a wedding with Joo ji Hoon already..lol


oh...plz invite me to ur wedding party!



k. ur invited but u have to bring a hott movie star bf with u


i have more than one...haha. mike he or joe chen or lee min ki?



bring them all






...really excited huh??... LOL.... mike he's also cute.. LOL.... what's the motive of the dream wedding???... LOL.... am i also invited??? i will also bring some cute artists like ji hoon and mike he... LOL... nice....


happytrini is already planning her wedding with jjh...haha



soo... how many cute artist will you bring???? LOL....
Posted 4/5/08

coffeeprincess03 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


happitrini wrote:


coffeeprincess03 wrote:

for me joo ji hoon... because he's like a shy type but... i think his definitely one of a kind and also i think that when he falls in love he will give anything for that lucky girl.. LOL.. hope that's me... LOL.....


Sorri but im planning a wedding with Joo ji Hoon already..lol


oh...plz invite me to ur wedding party!



k. ur invited but u have to bring a hott movie star bf with u


i have more than one...haha. mike he or joe chen or lee min ki?



bring them all




too late i already did....lol
Posted 4/5/08

sourx3candi wrote:

I'd love to marry Wu CHun immidiately, lol.

too bad he's a celeb and i dont speak mandarin, but his english is ok.


ok u cn marry him it's ok..lol
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / heyusa
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
i think that jesadaporn tik pholdee is a definite marriage material. he's so gentle and sophisticated
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
x mike he
x jun matsumoto
x kim jeong hoon
x kibum
x aaron yan
x hyun bin
x shirota yuu
x ikuta toma
x yuri chinnen - too young
x nakajima yuta - too young
x yamada ryosuke - too young
x yamapi
x teppei koike

xx i'm really having a hard time already.. i don't know which marriage proposal will i choose.. if i choose this person the other would be hurt and they may commit suicide and it would be all my fault.. omg. i dont know what to do, i love them all but i need to choose only one.. hahaha
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
HYUN BIN!!!!
MIKE HE!!!!
JERRY YAN!!!
VIC ZHOU!!!
WU CHUN!!!
KEN ZHU!!
BAE YONG JOON!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.