First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do if you see a group of kids teasing a fat person?
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
ill just watch i guess... if it get annoying.. ill intrude and help the fatso..
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Choua wrote:

I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.


Probably cos you're supersaiyan.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
o well
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
i am not sure wat i would do,i would see the situation first
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:

I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.


Probably cos you're supersaiyan.


Girls can't go Super Saiyan you bully
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Choua wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:

I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.


Probably cos you're supersaiyan.


Girls can't go Super Saiyan you bully


Hey your right! Har har har!

I guess for girls it's like "rage mode". "Beserk" if you will.
2708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Cali :P
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
Slap all of them in the back of the heads then round house kick comes out
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fresno, CA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:

I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.


Probably cos you're supersaiyan.


Girls can't go Super Saiyan you bully


Hey your right! Har har har!

I guess for girls it's like "rage mode". "Beserk" if you will.


"Berserk" you mean,

I think it would be common sense for any gender to do so, if you take the time to put yourself in their positions.
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I will join to them!...
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Choua wrote:

"Berserk" you mean,

I think it would be common sense for any gender to do so, if you take the time to put yourself in their positions.


Personally I prefer Super Saiyan.

Wait what are we talking about?
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i'd video it.. and upload it on youtube.. hehe.. and maybe send copies od the video the the bullies' parents
2708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / M / Cali :P
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Choua wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


Choua wrote:

I'd tell the teasing kids to leave the boy/girl alone. Simply as that, most kids will leave.


Probably cos you're supersaiyan.


Girls can't go Super Saiyan you bully


Hey your right! Har har har!

I guess for girls it's like "rage mode". "Beserk" if you will.


"Berserk" you mean,

I think it would be common sense for any gender to do so, if you take the time to put yourself in their positions.


true that LOL
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / オレンジ 郡 カリフニャ
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i'd let them finish. and console the little chubster when its said and done. but if any of them hit or touched the chubby kid; i'd simply beat the shit out of him.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I don't pray on those who are considered to be different. I always tried to stop injustices in high school and continue doing so today.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.